Close

Alfred's POV

After hearing what Desmond told me, I went straight to detective Henry and told him every thing. He was surprised at first. I also told him about  Desmond joining us and he agreed.

Now we have to work on the third on our list, the Inspector General Daniel.

First was the man who caused the accident and  second was Desmond. We will find the fourth after nailing down the Inspector General. We already have the CCTV and his botch which had the body's finger print on it with us. Also, his promotion was just a week away and he wound not want us destroying that.

Detective Henry decided to take  care of that.
Surprisingly, he came back saying he had agreed to mention they persons involved if only we could help him out.
These people had kidnapped his only daughter and are using her to control him. They wanted him to kill me but first get me to breakup with Rosa, my Rosa.

We are closed to cracking this case.
Now we had a plan, Desmond will present them with a fake document containing his signature as a sponsor, the Inspector General will also take pictures of me with a girl, I will also write a breakup letter to him then he will finally fake my death. His daughter will be released, then  Detective Henry will do the underground investigations. All I have to do is act dead. Our motto is "Let them celebrate their win and be caught at it."

...

Its been  four days since we started our plan. Pictures of my dead body was take with a bullet through my shoulder and my house ransacked.
My death was to be kept a secret and announced after a wedding I don't even know about.
We wanted to make it look real, so I truly took a bullet in my shoulder and passed out.
It was believed to be done by robbers.

The Inspector General finally had his daughter back.

Desmond also presented the other man with the fake documents. While all that was taking place, Detective Henry was underground taking pictures and videos of every thing.

While my body was sent to the morgue, we paid the keeper not to put me in the freezer. The man involved wanted to confirm it with seeing my body, so I was injected with a drug which made me unconscious. When he came in, he checked and confirmed it himself as I later heard he was a surgeon and knows things about bullets.

...
We now have enough evidence to knock them down and Desmond with  Inspector General Daniel have also agreed to testify against them, but first we have to look at the videos to know their faces.

After some minutes of watching one of the videos, I felt disgusted by the people involved. Humans were really too human to be trusted.
In the video of the morgue visit had Rosa's sister Julian and one of the best Surgeons in the world Chris Roland.
She even kicked me saying finally I'm out of the way, no wonder she has a boy's name. Rosa once told me why her sister was named after a boy. During her mom's pregnancy, the scan showed she was a boy and the whole family were expecting a boy but she came out a boy but dad had already planned to name her after his father Julian Carter Senior, so she was name Juliana Carter Junior.

The video of the man taking the documents from Desmond was her uncle. Even the name of the sponsored company had his name on it.
All we have to do is storm the wedding party, destroy the wicked Groom and save the blushing Bride.

How is the story so far,it almost finished and I can't wait to publish my new book. Please show your love by voting and commenting.