06 || Oliver Queens New Hot Spot 🔥

•••

•••

James Holder. He was the most recent hit on the Hood's list, or at least that's what Detective Lance thought after finding an Arrow there. But, me... I wasn't so sure. I'll admit that the Hood probably made an appearance, but I don't think he was the killer.

"It doesn't make any sense." I shook my head as I looked over the scene before my eyes slowly turned to look at Detective Lance as he walked up to me.

"What doesn't make sense?" He challenged. "Hold was a wealthy dirtbag just like every other one percenter the Hood has killed. Plus we recovered an Arrow from the scene."

"So, he fired off a couple of Arrows and then decided to take him out with a double tap through the heart?" I quirked a daring eyebrow at him and I knew I was right, but Lance was to stubborn to admit he was wrong.

Lance shook his head, "the guy's a whack job, Lieutenant, maybe he figured out there's an easier way to kill people than with a bow and arrow." He closed the file, hitting it into my shoulder as he walked passed and my hands flew up to catch the folder against my chest.

I sighed, flipping through the file for a moment to go over some of the data before closing it softly. This just didn't sit right with me, and I was gonna prove. I wasn't about to let this guy get away with murder because of Lance's hate for the Hood.

I stopped by the station to drop off the file and let ballistics know to call me as soon as the information comes back. I had to meet Oliver and Tommy at some abandoned 'Queen Consolidated' building in the Glades that Oliver had the insane idea to turn into a Night club.

I followed him into the run down building, frowning at the interior of it all. It would take a lot of time, effort, and money. But it was a big space, second floor balcony and rooms, plus in the Queen name. It was a guarantee success.

"What do you think? Great spot for a nightclub or what?" Oliver asked, turning to us with a prompting grin.

"If you're thinking of calling it Queens, I don't think you're gonna get the clientele you were hoping for." I giggled at Tommy's joke, turning to the two boys with my arms crossed.

"I think it's great, Ollie," I smiled sincerely. "Open floor space, second floor lounges."

"Private Office, too," He added and I nodded in his direction as a silent acknowledgement that I heard him, but my eyes were still scanning the room.

"For the private one-on-one meetings, I would imagine."

Oliver, smirked, "Hopefully the occasional two-on-one meeting."

I gaped at him, an incredulous laugh escaping my mouth as I reached out to smack his arm, "guys!" They only laughed, and Oliver reached out to rest a hand against my lower back and tossing me a charming smile at the same time that had me rolling my eyes.