26 || Holly Jolly 🎄

I could hear my heels click against the tile of the Queen Mansion floor as I walked up to John

I could hear my heels click against the tile of the Queen Mansion floor as I walked up to John. Oliver was dealing with the lead on the Copy Cat Archer so I had headed to the Queens Christmas party before him.

"Oliver still not here?" I asked, fixing my red dress over my legs.

John shook his head, "not yet. I'm sure he'll be here soon."

Just as he said that, the big, double doors pushed open and Oliver came walking in. I smirked, "speak of the Devil..."

Oliver walked up to the two of us, his eyes taking in the whole room, "I see the halls are decked."

"How are you?" John was the one to ask, both of us being able to see how disheveled he really was. I wonder what happened while he was out there?

"I'll manage. Is everyone having a good time?"

"Are you sure you want to do this," I asked, taking a slight step forward and resting a hand on his bicep to get him to look at me. "Maybe nows not the best time to play Santa's Helper."

"My family needs this party, Harley, which means that I need it." He told me and I sighed in defeat, nodding along. I guess there really was no talking him out of it, besides maybe it was a good thing he was taking a break from this Hood business to do something normal for once. "You looked beautiful tonight."

"Thank you... you look very sharp yourself." I slipped my hand up his arm to fix his collar and straighten out his tie, my eyes flickering up to meet his gaze.

The large, double doors opened once more and my attention was immediately drawn to who came walking in. Shane. "Hey, dude. Thea invited me, I hope that's okay." He raised his hands in surrender and I could see Oliver's eyes narrowed in on the flowers in his hands. "These are for your Mom."

Oliver slowly turned to look at me with this 'are you serious' look in his eyes, "Smooth."

"Be nice," I scolded, taking his arm and looping mine around it as I led him out of the foyer and into the main room.

There Walter, Moira, and Thea were waiting for us, but it was Walter who smiled in greeting, "Oliver. Harley." I untangled myself from Oliver to greet Thea and Moira with a hug and Walter with a kiss on the cheek before stepping back.