07 || Night Clubs and Fight Clubs 👊🏼

•••

•••

The music was so loud that it made the room shake as hundreds of bodies moved around through the flashing lights. It was some serious competition for Oliver Queen, but I knew he could do it. I ran a hand down my skin tight, sequin dress as I followed the two boys up to the bouncer - it had long sleeves, a deep dip down the back and stopped a little less than mid thigh.

"This night is gonna be killer." Tommy laughed happily.

"If Max finds Oliver, it just might be." I joked, side glancing at Oliver who looked back at me with a look of mock betrayal. I laughed out loud, giving him a saucy wink before following my brother passed the bouncer with Oliver coming up behind me.

"Mr. Queen." We all stopped and turned to see John being stopped by the bouncer.

"Oh," Oliver jogged over to them and in true Queen fashion, had to be a pain in the ass. "I have never seen this man before in my life. Ever." He grinned at John, before hurrying back over to Tommy and I and placing a hand on my lower back - his hand warm against my bare skin.

"Are ever capable of not being a jack ass?" I asked rhetorically, but never got a real response except for a low chuckle as we headed deeper into the mess of people.

"Oh, wow!" Tommy called out and I was shocked to see that it was Laurel he was talking to. Oliver and I followed him over to where the girl was leaning up against the counter. "Doesn't you going out and having fun violate some kind of law, you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet?"

Laurel narrowed her eyes playfully at the Merlyn boy, "Cute, Tommy."

"Thanks." Tommy smirked, fixing the cuff of his button up causing Laurel to roll her eyes with a laugh.

"I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns." Laurel quipped, looking between the two boys before her eyes landed on me. "Are you going to be the wing woman like always, or was that only for when Oliver was screwing my sister." I opened my mouth to respond, but Oliver cut me off.

"Just seeing what passes for fun in Starling City after five years." He slinked an arm around my waist and pulled me back slightly. I noticed Laurel glance from me to Oliver and I don't know what passed between the two of them but Laurel looked away with crossed arms.

She rolled her eyes, "Well, I'm sure you'll find that it just hasn't been the same without you."

I saw her before she made her announcement. My eyes widened as a clearly drunk Thea came hurrying over to us. This was not going to end well. I managed to slip out of Oliver's grasp just in time for the young Queen's arrival.

"Big brother!" She stumbled, grabbing onto his arm. "I am so wasted right now. There is... there is two of you."

Oliver's gaze hardened, that over protective big brother instinct kicking in, "I thought you were grounded."