15 || House Arrest ⛓

•••

•••

It was all over the news, it was on every channel of every TV. Oliver Queen was the Vigilante and now the whole world knew. I had still yet to decide if it was a good thing or not, despite what he'd done now everyone was going to be after him. What if he got hurt?

"Harley." I spun around, worrying my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Mrs. Queen! What are you..."

"It's Oliver," The older woman cut me off and I pressed my lips into a tight line. "Something's happened."

"I know, I was there." I told her although I suppose that's why she was here. After all, her son got arrested in the middle of the night while he was at my house. "You know it wasn't me right?"

"Of course, I know that," Mrs. Queen sighed heavily, and I could see the burden in her eyes, this was her only son, her oldest child. "These charges are ludicrous."

I shifted uncomfortably, "Yeah..." I cleared my throat, shaking my head at myself. He was a killer and here I was, protecting him. "So, uh, what happened. Did he get bail or...?"

"Well, that's why I'm here." She admitted and I frowned. "Laurel's representing him and he got let out on a 5 million dollar bond as long as he agreed to where an ankle tracker." I furrowed my eyebrows at that. Oliver agreed to an ankle tracker? "He's stuck at the house and he keeps asking for you."

"Me?" I echoed incredulously, why me after what happened today, I could end this whole thing and out him.

"Yes. I mean, Laurel and Tommy have both come to see him, but it's not the same." Mrs. Queen explained and I bit my lip in thought, looking down at the heels on my feet. I don't know if I want to see him right now. I needed to clear my head and think, decide what I should do. Because the cop in me wants to turn him in, but then something keeps stopping me - the best friend side of me that doesn't want to see him get taken in.

"Mrs. Queen... Oliver and I haven't been on the best of terms as of late and I just..." I shifted uncomfortably, I wanted to see him and at the same time I wanted to get as far away as possible. "I just don't think it's the best idea, I'm sorry."

"No apologies," Mrs. Queen waved me off with a kind smile. "But, you should know, you're wrong. You're a good influence on him, and I think that's why my son, for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you." I frowned at that, but she continued before I could say anything. "Regardless, if you don't want to come then I won't make you." I didn't say anything, just gave her a small nod as I watched the older woman walk away.

Damn it.

"Mrs. Queen, wait!" I shot up off the couch and she stopped to look back at me. "Let me get my coat."

I took a car to the Queen Mansion with Moira and was led into the living room where Oliver was sitting with the tracker around his ankle and talking with John and my brother. The conversation immediately came to a halt as Oliver looked up to see me slowly walking over to them and he smiled. "Hey, there Angel Face."