Chapter 1 18th Birthday!!

Cover made by .. Thanks for the cover..
---
Natalie's pov

These alarms!! Why were they even made?! No one wants me to sleep.
Ring ring.
"Why can't I sleep!?" I shout as I wake up to pick my phone. Why are they calling at this time? By the way, the one who's calling are my two best friends Ariana and Jasmine for a conference video call. I pick up the call.

"Why can't you guys let me sleep?!" I yelled at them.

"Happy birthday asshat!!" they screamed in unison.

"Is it the 8th of November today?!" I got up and sat on the bed.

"How can you forget your birthday?" Ari questioned

"Well I've two assholes who remember everything for me then why should I? And yeah thanks. " I said.

"So we'll be there in three hours and-" Jass couldn't complete and she was cut off by Ari.

"- and better be ready we've surprises for you. Babe."

"Really!? Okay let me guess!!" I thought for a moment and replied "Hoverboard?"

"Do we look like relatives of Bill Gates?!"

We laughed.

"Then. Ummmm. A G-shock?! Please say yes."

"Well no. You'll see it later."

"What's the time?" I asked as I yawned.

"It's 7:30, now wake up birthday bitch.!"

"Yeah. Ari I'll. See ya guys later. Bye babies." As I hang up the call and kept my phone on the side table.

I got out of the bed and went directly into the bathroom. Did my business and took a hot shower, that was so relaxing. It's currently 8 and I'm dancing in front of the mirror for no reason. Time to get dressed.I decided to wear my newest black dress with a cream leather jacket over it keeping my makeup not so bold, a nude lipstick, my favorite heart pendant that we all three have. And black pointed heels. Last but not least - my white clutch. I left my hair in their usual way that is wavy.

I looked at my watch as going downstairs for breakfast and currently it's 8:30

"Happy birthday honey!" My mom came and hugged me.

"Thank you so much momma. So where's my gift?! You know I want my gift to be the best and-" I was cut off by my elder brother Kayden who's 5- year elder to me. And he's 23.. The worst part that he isn't in having girlfriends. He's not gay but his rule is no girlfriend.

"- of course sister it'll be the best gift that you could ever get..!"

"Really Kay?!" He clapped his hands and a guy came in the hall with 4 black boxes holding according to their sizes.