Chapter 21 His Legally Wedded Wife

Natalie's pov

And at that moment I knew that guess was right, an instant smile appeared on my face. I took the wine glass in my hand bringing it to my lips and taking a sip when a squealing voice came and I stopped.

"Oh my god! Hi Damon sweety!!" she came putting her hands on Damon's shoulders and kissing his cheek.

Not this bitch right now. I can't handle her. Rolling my eyes at her. She looked me in the eye and narrowed them at me and focusing back her attention to Damon.

"Hello Violet." Damon said in a very rough tone, like as if he was not interested in talking to her.

But why? I mean she's his girlfriend? Or a fake relationship? Who knows.?

"Oh, you don't know how much I've been missing you." and there comes a soft snort from Carter catching everyone's attention on the table.

He shrugs and says, " I'm sorry but that was a funny thing to hear specially from you Violet." and Mason chuckles. Violet as usual getting irritated rolls her eyes at the two and directs her attention to Damon.

Just when Damon was about to say something to that bitch a guy started to speak from the stage. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 29th Kahnn Auction. This is your host Jacob Williams for tonight. So as we know the rules, a hundred and fifty precious items will be put up in the garden area with the starting prices, everyone can bid their amount and at the end of the night, the one who spends the most amount will be this year's Mafia Leader of the World. So before we start the biding in a few minutes, I'd like to tell that the biding ends at 10:15 followed by dinner, then the Mafia Peace Treaty which the gang leader and his partner will be signing and the leaders can form alliances and at last the auction will end with the announcement of this year's mafia leader of the world. Now let the auction begin." as soon as that host guy announced the auction everyone got up and were lead to the garden area.

Why wasn't I told about this auction?

"Because it wasn't necessary." a voice came from my behind. It's Damon.

Not again. I walk away from him and I stop when something catches my eye. It was a necklace, a diamond in the center hung to thin chain. There was a stand on which the details of that necklace were written. It was a 20 kt gold chain and a 2 kt shallow cut diamond in the center which was beautiful. When I saw the lowest bidding price I felt bad. Forty Thousand Dollars? How am I supposed to get a damn huge amount than this? Everyone woman in this room would pay any amount for this and I don't any money to pay for this.

"You know you just have to put your finger on the thing you want and I'll buy that for you." It's Damon again.

"What?" I asked.

"You like it, don't you?" he knew it.

Yes. "Wh-what? No I-I don't. It's beautiful but no I-I don't want this why would I spend someone else's money on a necklace?" I stuttered.

"You mean your husband and your money."

"Whatever." and with that I walked away from him as fast I could in those heels. I am so tired of wearing these heels. My feet hurts a lot.

After a long long while the bidding time was done and we settled back on our respected tables for dinner. Waiters roaming around the hall serving food and drinks to everyone. They were like so many dishes being served.

I took a bite of the prawns from the seaside sizzler and oh my god, this is delicious. I moaned, the food is so good and all the guys on the table were looking at me.