Chapter 9 So Wrong Bout This Girl

Damon's pov

I got ready for the dinner and checked the time it was almost 7. So, I decided to go and check if Natalie's ready or not. I walked out of my room directly to her room.

I knocked the door and waited for the door to open. The door immediately opened and I saw her wearing some outfit that I didn't know but she looked beautiful. My eyes would have come out at the moment. I was whipped out of my thoughts when she spoke.

I went downstairs to wait for her. Then I got a call from my driver he said that the car was ready. I thought to take out my black matte Lamborghini cause why not? When she came downstairs. She looked as beautiful as heaven.

Why the fuck I'm thinking this!?! No Damon you can't!!

We got out and I saw her face when her eyes were bout to get out. She loved the car.

When we got in, I noticed she was using her phone and then she asked for turning on the music. The drive was long so I thought it's okay to have music.. Her music choice is nice.

As we reached the place I saw my mom and dad sitting and smiling at us. Of course I couldn't tell them bout the marriage deal. They would've been disappointed in me.

We settled and at the name of Sebastian Natalie's expressions kinda changed. I noticed she was fiddling her fingers as if she's scared. I put my hand on hers but she winced away. Kay! Her wish.

What's the problem with the name Sebastian? Some past stories?! Never mind.

When Sebastian came we hugged him. I saw Natalie was uncomfortable when he kissed her hand.

We settled again. I saw his hands were on what's mine! What the hell how dare he?! Wait! Did I just say Natalie as mine? No I can't!!

When she excused herself to the washroom I noticed Sebastian was smirking. And in a few moments he went too. I knew something is going to happen so I too went! As soon I reached the washroom, I heard some familiar voices and someone crying. I opened the door of the female washroom and saw Natalie's position. She was crying. I clenched my jaw and my hands formed into fists. I was angry. I pulled him away, she turned around, I could clearly say it was wasn't her fault but I yelled at her!

"You are a trouble to me!"
She was bout to say something but I didn't let her say. I told her to get better and go out and tell mom and dad that I went for a walk with him.

After she went and the door closed behind her. I punched Sebastian. He tried to get away, but I was angry I didn't let him go.

After I was done I took him out and we went out of the restaurant. I ordered him to leave and he did. As soon as he left dad came, I made an excuse that he had some urgent work.

We made our way in and saw the ladies laughing. Natalie is good at adjusting things.

After we left the place. The drive was silent.

When we reached our house she left. I was sad. Did I expect her to say something?!

I sat there in the car for a few minutes when I was bout to go out I saw her clutch on the seat. I took it and was going to her room to give it to her. When I heard that she was talking to someone. I looked at the time which was pretty late. Who she must be talking to? I heard her talking to some female. Not one but there were two voices. Two angry female voices. I guess they were her best friends.

I heard the whole conversation about her back problem and realised I was so wrong bout this girl.

She lied to save a servant's job? Although she had a back problem she did clean the whole house. This huge fucking house!
I was feeling so guilty that I can't explain. I had a pain in my heart that I did so much to her.
She could be so good? I thought she was just some slut!