Chapter 22 Nathan's Here

Natalie's pov

Today was our girls day. We could hang out, do whatever we wanted. Sounds easy? No it wasn't. It took us girls an hour to convince the guys to let us be by ourselves only on the condition that three bodyguards would be there with us for whole time.

At noon we left the mansion and went to the mall for shopping. As soon as we entered the mall, we went straight to the makeup section. The mall had many floors, like one was for all the clothing stuff another for makeup, another for footwear, a food court and a gaming center. We could find each and every brand in that mall which got us into confusion which brand to start with.

We got into Huda Beauty. I love Huda Beauty products. They are super awesome also I wanted to try their new products as well so it was our first stop. I took a mini basket kept right next to the door to carry all the products bought. We all separated to buy all that we want. I went to the Eye section to get Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette in the shades Mauve and Smokey, each costing $27. I also bought the Obsessions Precious Stones Collection, it had all the five palettes which in total costed $110. The last thing I bought was the Power Bullet Matte Lipsticks in the shades Bachelorette and Spring Break each costed me $25. We met in an hour with all our products and I was the one who bought the most. The total was of a lot but then I got a discount and yay!!

After the makeup purchases were done we went to the clothing floor. I got a few dresses, a couple of pair of jeans, a few blouses, denim jackets, some lingerie and a coat from different brands.

The second last stop for us was the footwear!! I bought two pairs of pencil heels a pair of flipflops and a two pairs of sport shoes. Also three fragrances.

It was almost 7 in the evening when we were done with our shopping and were sitting in the food court waiting for our orders to arrive when Jass spoke up.

"Guys, Nathan's here."

"What? Where?" Ari asked.

"He's on the last right table behind Nat." she replied.

"Now what do we do? We can't talk to him in front of these bodyguards. They'll inform Damon." Ari said.

"We can't talk to him but we can send a message to him right?" I said

"How's that possible? What if the guys have hacked into our phones already?" Ari asked.

"We don't know that for sure. Only one thing can confirm that." I smiled cunningly.

"What?" they both asked.

"Now wait." I said and made an eye contact with the bodyguards, I motioned for them to come to us. After they came, I asked politely if they wanted to eat as well but they declined so I said to stand here only or sit on the nearest table. And they did.

"What are you doing Nat?" Jass asked.

"Wait for a second, Jass give me your phone now." she handed me in confusion. I opened mine and her chats and typing a text and handing it her back, she looked at the text and laughed. And in a minute one of the body guards had a call I instantly knew who it was.

The bodyguard answered the phone and said "Yes sir they all are together here in front of us having food... Yes sir."

"What was that about Nat?" Ari asked.

"She texted from my phone to hers asking what is taking her so long in the bathroom that she's been in there for an hour." Jass said.

"The bodyguard got the call from one of the guys asking bout you." Ari said

"They have hacked into our phones." we three said that together.

"Now how will we talk to Nathan?" Jass asked.