Chapter 14 Everyone is Beautiful

Natalie's pov

"You're doing great Natalie!" Carter complimented.

"Thanks to you!" I said.

We've been practicing for almost a month. It's the last week of February which means that I've been married to Demon, oops! I meant Damon for almost four months. It's going sort of okay. We barely talk. Mostly argue that I shouldn't do this or that. But sometimes we agree on some things. PS that rarely happens.

"So from next week the girls will also join for practice." he interrupted my thoughts.

"Does that include Jasmine too? You know she probably hates all of us. And she doesn't even answers my calls." I say.

I tried calling Jasmine for I don't know how many times but she doesn't answer and they go straight to voicemails. I texted her but she's just ignoring me. The other night Mason was here. He talked to me about Jasmine. He actually loves her and regrets not telling her about that.

How do I know he loves her? He cried literally cried. A mafia man is crying over a girl means that he is totally heads over heels for her. Ariana also tried to call her but she didn't even answer her calls. She's basically ignoring all of us.

"I don't know what to do. I'll talk to Damon and Mason about this. So for now you can go and we'll meet tomorrow same time same place for the practice." he said.

"Aye Aye captain! Will be there." I salute him sarcastically and get out of the indoor gym that's in the basement of the house.

There are two doors in the basement. One leads to the gym and I have no idea about the other. I'm not allowed to go in there.

It's eight in the morning when I get to my room for a shower and change into a black knee length dress and a pair of black wedges with my hair straightened.

I haven't got much of sleep and my dark circles are getting more darker. So I apply a layer of concealer and dab it with a beauty blender and apply some foundation and highlighter on my face and layers of mascara for my eyelashes and a cotton candy Maybelline baby lips. That's it I'm ready to go.

I take out the amount of cash that I have been using on this day every year.

I'm done getting ready around nine thirty and make my towards the kitchen to grab some thing to eat. Not to get late I just grab a granola bar from one of the cabinets, grab my car keys that Damon gave me. I needed one. And making my way to the front door.

I open the door when I bump into something hard. I look and see the devil. Yeah it's Damon!

He looks at his watch and asks with raising eyebrows at me.
"Where do you think you are going this early? "

"I've some work. Will be back before lunch." I reply and before he can ask any further I rush towards my black Challenger and leave the house.

"Hey! You can't run away. At the end you've to come back here!" he shouts.

Well now that I know the passwords I can easily go out.

I enter the password and the door opens smoothly.

I get out of the mansion and drive to the old shop that I go to every year on this day.

I get to the shop after a drive for twenty minutes. Taking out the keys and getting out of the car. Locking the door behind me and getting into the shop.

The bells jingles when the door opens. It feels like its been forever since I came here. Though I only come here once in an year and only on this day.

The smell feels familiar. I smile as soon as I see James, an old man who owns this shop.