Chapter 2 Why Me?!?

---
Natalie's  pov

"Thanks Kay !! This is the best birthday gift ever I could have." I said as I walked past him.

As I walked closer to that guy. I could feel how much I hate him and on the other side my cheeks felt warm. I knew I was blushing. Why do you have to blush Natalie?! No okay?! You just can't!

He was wearing a black tuxedo, that made him look even more hotter.

Then I stood opposite to him.. The priest started to say his words.

"Do you.. Damon Queen accept Natalie Seine as your wife and would do anything -" Damon  cut him off

"I do!" He said in a very angry kinda way.. I could tell that he's angry.

"Okay!! Looks like the man is in a hurry.." Damon and I both gave him a weird angry look..

"Do you Natalie Seine accept Damon Queen as your husband and would do anything-" I cut him off because I didn't want to hear those words.

"I do!"

"Looks like the couple is in a hurry to be with each other." The priest muttered.
"With the power vested in me, I announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Ohh no!! How can I forget that there's kiss too?! No way I'm not gonna ruin my first kiss on this idiot.. No hell no!
Damon pulled me closer just touched my lips with his. And left.
Fuckk!! My first kiss!! Ohh this sucks.. Why me god why meee!!!????

I could see people getting out of the church. I was standing still and that's when I realised that I'm married. I turn around to look for Jass and Ari and I can tell they are very sad.

And then I noticed a guy coming towards me. No! Not right now please!

"Hello sister in law!" That guy said.

"What?!"

"Well I know you don't know me but I do know you well. And I'm Mason Queen, Damon's younger brother."

"Oh okay!"

"I know all this is weird for you but I wanna ask something.. So can I ?!"

"Umm.. Yeah of course.." I said with a small smile on my smile on my face.

"Those two girls standing in the same dresses.. Are they your best friends?!" He said pointing towards Jass and Ari.

"Umm.. Yes.. The one who has brown hair is Jasmine and other that has blonde hair is-" he cute me off.

"Okay that's okay!! I just wanted to know her name only.."

"Do you like Jass ?!"

"Yeah she's pretty.. Actually beautiful.."