Chapter 4 DO NOT DISOBEY ME!!

A/N   Guys I changed the names of Elle Evans to Natalie Seine,  Noah Flynn to Damon Queen and Lee Flynn to Mason Queen.  Why?!  Cuz I wanted to make it my story.  I mean like my characters and not the ones that are already taken.  And thought why not add my favourite songs?! 
---
Natalie's  pov
I woke up when I heard my phone ringing.
I wanna sleep a little more!
I stretch my hands to find the phone still my eyes are closed and finally I get the phone. I open my eyes of course it was difficult for me. When my vision got cleared I looked upon the screen saw it was Jass's call.
I turn my body resulting for me to fall on the floor.

"Fucking awesome! Ouch my back!!" I cried in pain.

I got up from the floor and received Jass's call.

"What took so long to answer the call??"

"I was sleeping and when I turned around I fell off the bed."

"You okay?"

"Near to okay."

"So he talked to you last night after  getting to the hotel..?"

"Nothing more than harsh words."

"What? What happened?"

"I reached the hotel room and he was sleeping on the bed. I went to the bathroom took a shower and changed my clothes. When I came out of the bathroom he was sitting and said that I can't sleep on the bed next to him. What the Fuck Man!! Who is interested in sleeping next to you!! I would love to die!"

"Okay! Babe just calm down.. "

I decided not to tell her that I slept on the floor and my back hurts as if someone has been beating me, because when I was in my early teens, I fell off the stairs at school because of some seniors and in the accident my back bone broke and it took 5 months for the healing. I had to sit up straight couldn't move properly and the worst part is that I could never dance the way I used to. She spoke up and I got out of my thoughts.

"Hey Nat ! You okay?"

"Yeah Jass. What's the time?"

"It's 7."

"I had been sleeping since the last 7 hours. God!!"

"You don't need to worry everything's fine. It doesn't make a difference! Now get up freshen yourself up and do somethin.."

"Yeah I'll.. Bye love you."

"Love ya too..!"

I hung the call and went to the bathroom washed my face and went to the kitchen for some water.. There I saw Carter and Damon looking serious and having a serious talk.. I don't know why but they were way more than serious.. But  when I go they stop talking. 

"Hey princess!"

"Oh.. Heya Carter!"

"You look like as if you were disturbed in the middle of your dreams!"

"Uhh... Yeah I was sleeping and Jass called up.."

"Okay!"

"So what's going on between you and Ari?!"

"Well we've been texting since last night and we decided to go for a date coming Saturday."

"Well if you're done with your date can we talk ?" Damon interrupted our conversation.

"Carter I think you should go or else that ass will kill me!" I growled.
He chuckled.

"What did you say?!" Damon gazed me with anger and was very close to me.

"Okay Damon let's go to your office!" As Carter said he pulled him away from me and dragged Damon to the office.

Wait! He has an office here! That's bad! He'll always stay home and I've to see his fucking face. Why?

What do I do? I have nothing to do? I think I should go for a walk.

I went up the stairs to my room and wore a white sweater a basic blue denim with knee length boots a light blue coat and my blue sling bag. I kept my hair open with no jewellery or any other accessories.

I walked out of my room to the grand staircase and met Mason.

"Hey Mason!"

"Hello beautiful!"
I smiled.

"You goin' out?"

"Yeah just for some fresh air."

"Then why don't you take Oreo and Bruno out for a walk?"

"Now who are they?"

"Oh yes. You didn't meet them. Well Jass told me that you're gonna love them! Come I'll show you."

I followed Mason to a room that was 2 bedrooms left to mine. As he opened the door I heard some barking. My excitement level to see these creatures got higher.
Just say they're dogs!! Please !!please!!

The door opened full and I saw a little St. Bernard with a name belt written Bruno and a small German Shepherd with the name Oreo..

"OH MY GOD!! They're fucking cute!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and Mason covered his ears with his hands.
I bent down to see small puppies and they were so cute!

"Mason I would love to-" I couldn't even complete and was interrupted by Damon and Carter was standing next to him.

"What fuck is going on ?!"

"Bro relax Natalie  just met Oreo and Bruno and she loves dogs!!" Mason explained.

My smile got off because of this asshole!
"Mason I'll take your leave and thanks for this meeting with these lil ones." I said and left the room.

As soon as I was going out of the room Damon held my arm and pulled me back.

"You're not going out without my fucking permission!" He yelled at me.

"Do you really think I need your permission for doing something? And do not yell at me!" I replied with anger.

"I said no and dare not even think of keeping a step out of the house or else-"I cut him off..
"Or else what?! I will do whatever I want to. And you can't stop me!"
He pinned me to the wall by holding one hand of mine and he covered my neck with the other..

Well I could see anger in his eyes.. I felt my eyes getting watery.

"Damon  leave her! Are you crazy she'll die?!" Carter shouted at him and tried to pull him away.

"No! She'll die!"

"Damon leave her now! You cannot use your powers on her!! She's innocent!" Mason said and Damon's angry eyes turned normal.

He  pulled away from me and started to yell at me.
"DO NOT DISOBEY ME!! OR ELSE NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO SAVE YOU!!"
I started to see black dots  and my vision getting blurred.

Holy crap panic attacks again?!
My eyes started to close and I fell off. I felt as if someone grabbed me by my waist. My eyes closed. Well that's the last thing I remember.
***
Hello beautiful people..!!  Panic attacks!!
Is Natalie okay?
Do let me know you views in the comment section!
Love ya all..
Do vote and share..
Ñaînä 💕💕