Chapter 36 8 November

Natalie's pov

Later that night we had dinner and walked around the beach talking, laughing and kissing. I could never forget this day. I was very tired so we drove back home and I think I fell asleep during the ride cause I don't remember walking to our room.

The next day we were going to Ari and Carter's place for dinner. That morning I woke up with him looking at me.

"You know that could scare the crap out of anyone." I said.

"I'm sorry, but your sleeping face is irresistible." I laughed and got up to kiss him.

After sometime we got out of bed and took showers and then he left for work. I as usual had the whole day to do anything I wanted to, so I turned on some music and started arranging my stuff.

After three hours I finished up with 2 more boxes and it was1. I went down to the kitchen to eat something. My baby is always hungry.

I was done with lunch, when I got a call from Jass.

The call starts-

J- Hello momma to be!

N- Stop saying that!

J- Why? It sounds so good damn!

N- End of discussion, you're not calling me that again.

J- I think I need to think about that momma! she laughed.

N- Ugh! Never mind, how are you?

J- I'm good just thinking about what I'll be wearing tonight. Have you decided?

N- I'll go through my clothes and will end up wearing a hoodie and jeans. It's getting cold man!

J- How can I forget that I'm talking to you! What are you doing right now?

N- Had lunch, going back to our room will keep some stuff in it's place.

J- You know, you could've asked anyone to do that for you? Why are you doing it yourself?

N- If I ask someone else to do it for me, I'll be doing nothing which means I'll be bored.

J- Yeah.. Carry on then. Will meet you tonight.

N- Yep. Bye.

The call ends-

I am in our room, sitting on the bed, thinking what to do and I end up with Netflix and Chill. I spent the whole day watching Netflix and with a lot of snacks. When Damon came back, I got ready in a hoodie, a pair of black jeans and sneakers with my hair in a ponytail.

Later we left for dinner. Jasmine and Mason arrived a few minutes before us and they all were settled in the living room when we arrived. We talked for a while before this happened.

"Nat?" Ari said.

I looked towards her and asked "Yeah?"

"That ring? I never saw it before." she pointed towards the ring that Damon proposed me with last night.

I smiled and looked towards Damon.

"Oh my god! He proposed you! Didn't he?" Mason exclaimed.

I nodded smiling and blushing.

"Finally brother! I have waited for this for such a long time!" Carter and Mason stood up hugging Damon.

"Care explaining what is happening?" Jasmine asked.

"We went on a date last night and he proposed me." I said.

"He asked you to marry him? Ari asked. I nodded. "But you guys are already married."

"I know we are already married but nothing went the way we wanted, so I thought we could get married again." Damon said.

"That is so awesome. Have you guys decided the date?" And Ari's words made me realize that we forgot the date.

"I have a date in my mind but I don't know if she might want it." Damon said.

"I also have one. What's yours?" I asked.

"You go first." he said.

"No you." I argued.

"Okay kids, on the count of three both of you will say the dates and then you can decide." Carter interrupted. We nodded.

"One. Two . Three." he said.

"8 November!" We said together. I was astonished to know that he said the date as I did. We looked at each other and everyone laughed.

"Great then! 8 November it is." Ari cheered.

"But that's just a month away!" Mason said.

"So? We all can start the preparations today itself and we'll have everything ready till the wedding day." Jass said.

"For now let's just eat and from tomorrow we'll start the preparations." Carter requested. We all stood up and went to the dinner table. We talked and laughed, sharing memories and what not.

We left around 11 and soon reached home. I opened the door of the car and got out but Damon took me in his arms making me squeak.

"Damon! What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Taking the love of my life to our room."

"Someone will see!"

"So? You are my wife. And I don't think I'm doing something wrong." he continued walking and settled me in the bed when we got to our room.

As soon as I am in the bed he takes off his shirt and starts kissing me. We stop catching on our breathe, he slowly takes off my hoodie and kisses my neck making me moan softly. He was opening the button of my jeans but I felt nauseous and ran into the washroom. I puked my guts out and felt a hand rubbing my back.

"It's me love, are you done?" he asked rubbing my back.

I nodded getting up and cleaning my face. "You okay?" I nodded.

"Let's put you in bed and I'll get some warm water." he said while walking me to the bed. I got into the bed and he went downstairs to the kitchen to get some warm water.

I think it was the dinner that made me puke. I stayed in the room waiting for him and he did in a few minutes. He handed me the glass of water and I sipped on it.

"We are going to the doctor's tomorrow." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of what happened to you." he said.

"Nothing happened. You know it's normal. I'm okay." I countered.

"We are going to the doctor's tomorrow morning and now you are going to sleep." he ordered.

"Only me? Won't you be sleeping?" I asked.

"I will love." he said getting in the next to me.

Turning off the lights we cuddled and fell asleep.

***

Heyoooo guyssss!!!!! Another chapter comes up!!!! So did you like the date that they selected? I really don't know what to write right now cause my Nykaa package just came in and I am all ready to open it up!!

So you guys enjoy and I'll open my package!!! Byeee!!! Also sorry for the short chapter.

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕