Chapter 42 I Was Complete

And here we are at the last chapter!! Just one epilogue to go!!

Damon's pov

I was in shock stuck in my shoes when I saw my baby sis alive. It was impossible. Andrey killed her in front of our eyes. Natalie shot him dead.

We were going back and I was about to call Mason and Carter to inform them that we could go back not alone with my wife but with my sister as well. But then I heard Natalie take my name. I looked to my side but she wasn't there. I turned around and saw her falling on the ground.

I ran up to her and took her in my arms on the floor. "Natalie." I softly slapped her cheek to gain her conscious but she didn't.

"We need to take her to the hospital." Ana said. I got up with her in my arms and then ran to my car. When we reached there, Carter and Mason were in shock to see Ana alive.

"Wh-what is going on?" Mason stuttered.

"Hi bro but sorry we don't have time for the meet and greet. We need to take Natalie to the hospital." she said. Both of them nodded and we with our guards left.

Natalie and Ana were with me in my car and I drove quickly to the hospital. As soon as we reached there I took her to Dr. Shah as he knew Natalie and her case very well.

I was sitting in a chair and she was in operation theatre for an hour or so when Jasmine and Ariana came.

"Where is she?" Jasmine asked.

"Is she okay?" Ariana questioned.

"She's in the ER." Mason replied.

"Wait?" Jasmine said when she saw Ana. "How is she alive? Mason? You-you said that Ana died?"

"We also don't know. Damon came out with Nat in his arms and Ana by his side." Carter said.

"Can I?" Ana spoke up. Everyone nodded. "I had no idea that I was dead. Natalie and I were in the same room and she told me that you guys think that I'm dead. So I think only Andrey could answer that question but.." she explained and then paused.

"But?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, what happened to him?" Mason asked.

"He's dead." I replied.

"What? How could you just kill him? He could give us the answers." Mason whisper shouted.

"He didn't. Natalie did. Andrey was going to shoot me and Damon was in shock when he saw me. Natalie shot him and saved my life." she explained.

"Oh." Carter sighed and hugged Ana. So did Mason. "We missed you."

"I missed you all too." she said and Dr. Shah came out.

I stood up and walked to him. "Is she okay? Are the babies okay?" I asked.

"She's fine. Luckily there is no injury." he said making me drop my shoulders. "She can go home tomorrow but tonight we'll keep her in observation. You all can go home and get some rest."

"I'll stay with her. You all should go home." I said to them.

"Seriously Damon? You want us to leave our best friend like this? We're staying here." Jasmine said.

"She's right." Carter said.

A nurse came and whispered something in the doc's ear. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." he left.

Carter and Ariana said that they'll get something to eat since it got late and we all were hungry. They left for the cafeteria when doc came back and informed us that Natalie was up and we could meet her.