Chapter 8 You Are A Trouble.

Natalie's pov

Okay! Natalie calm down.. You've to wear something that is not very ethnic.. Something simple.. Elegant..

I've been searching through my wardrobe since an hour that what should I wear in the evening for the dinner with Damon's parents. I don't know why I'm scared. As if something big is gonna happen today. It's currently 5 and I haven't decided what I'm gonna wear.

After searching for another 20-25 minutes I decided to wear an Indian outfit.. I know you're confused how I've an Indian outfit.. My cousin Harry was in India last year when he fell in love with an Indian girl Sejal. They got married 7 months back and now they're pregnant!! I remember when they held their wedding in India and that too in Indian style. That was so perfect. After I knew how an Indian wedding is. I wanted my wedding to be in India. Everything Indian style.

But now I realized that it can't happen.
When I met Sejal last month she gifted me an Indian outfit which consists of a white ankle length split kurta with embroidered blue dots on it, a pair of blue Pallazzo pants and some ethnic silver jewelry.

I completed the look with a pink lip gloss, straight hair, some light makeup a pair of blue wedges and my favourite ethnic clutch

I was looking for my clutch when someone knocked the door.

I went to open and saw Damon looking at me with wide eyes.
"What are you looking at?" I questioned him.

"Are you ready or not?! It's 6:55." I looked at the watch on the wall and realised I took a lot of time.

"Yeah I'm done I'm just looking for my clutch.. Just give me a minute I'll be there."

"You've 5 minutes." He said and started to walk away.
I nodded and started to look for my clutch. After I found it I made my way downstairs. He was talking to someone. When he saw me he hung the call and we walked to his car. It was one of the most sexiest cars I've seen in my life. Can you imagine he has a Black Matte Finished Lamborghini. My eyes almost bulged out when I saw the car.

"Fuck!" I tried to control my tongue but it didn't.

"What?"

"Such a beautiful car!"

"You like it?"

"Damon I love it!" I had a grin from ear to ear.

"Fine.. Just get in." I rolled my eyes.
Why does he has to be rude?

We sat and he said.
"Don't tell my parents about this wedding deal.. They think I love you.. So better stay silent!"