Chapter 16 It's A Her!

Damon's pov

We stop a few blocks before the Russian base and everyone gets out of the vans and trucks.

"Alec. Take your team from the back. Mason from the right. Carter from the left and me and my team from the front after Alec attacks!" I ordered.
Everyone nodded.

"IS THAT CLEAR ?"

"YES SIR!"

"Good. Now take your positions."

Everyone splits into teams and get to their positions.

"Sir we're ready to attack!" Alec says in the walkie talkie after a few minutes.

"Carter Mason, you guys ready?" I speak into the walkie talkie.

"Yeah." Carter said.

"Anytime for my Jassybear!" Mason said.

"Alec! Now!" I shout in the walkie talkie.

And in a few seconds there is a blast and the earth shakes.

The walls must have fallen down.

"Good. Carter Mason take your teams in and attack. Just leave the important ones."

"YES BOSS!" they shout in unison.

I take my team in from the front. Hiding and firing on the guards. I point my fingers on two of my guards and indicate them to cover up for me.

I kick the door and it opens with a few guards running towards us. I pull the trigger on the guards. Bullets fire digging holes in their heads with blood coming out in a flow. The guards fall down instantly and I go forward.

We kill many guards and moved forward to one of the main rooms. I pushed my hand to stop my guards as I heard some footsteps approaching us.

I aim my gun to one of the doors from where I could feel the approaching footsteps.

The sound of footsteps was much more clear in a few seconds. I put my finger on the trigger when the door busted and came in Mason and Carter with their team. I pull my hands down.

But then again footsteps could be heard. This time they were from a different door. We all aimed at that door and Alec with his team came in.

Once again my gun was by my side.

"Spread once again and look every where for Jasmine." I ordered.

I walked to a door to open the door. But the knob wasn't twisting. I tried again but it didn't open. I looked back and found Mason Carter and Alec standing there.

"They tricked us!" Alec said.

"They locked us in here and there's no way to get out of here!" Carter said.

"No! We've to find Jasmine!" Mason screamed.

"There must be a way out of the room. Every problem has a solution. Everyone look out every where for any door that might open or any window or anything."

We all look around for a long time, but there's nothing. No way to get out. The only way is from the doors and windows that have been locked.

An angry Mason fires two bullets on a window but it was useless. The windows are bullet proof and they won't break.

Suddenly a voice echoed through the room.

"Damon Queen! You really thought you'll get the girl and leave this place? Huh?" I immediately recognise the voice. It's the Russian Leader, Andrey Smirnov.