Epilogue

Natalie's pov

2 Years Later-

"You killed her?" Mason and Carter asked in unison with their eyes bulging out in shock.

"What? I had to. She wanted to kill my boys. And you think I'd let anything happen to my family?" I shrugged.

"When it comes to family Nat won't let anyone even touch a hair strand." Jass announced.

"There they are!" I exclaimed looking at all the three kids running towards us.

"Aunt A, Emma kissed my cheek." Luke cried. We all looked at each other and laughed.

"It's okay sweet-y. She's your friend. Now all of you go upstairs and play." I ushered them. "I'm telling you all, one day Luke and Emma will get married."

"We'll see about that." Mason laughed.

"But seriously? You know you could've held that bitch captive and it'd be fun to make her beg to kill her." Jass said.

"I wish that too. But we all know what happened with Andrey. He ran away and my babies were at risk. I could not just held Violet captive for a long time. She would find a way to run and we all could've ended dead." I said.

"Agreed." Damon said.

"But it's for the good! Let's forget her and enjoy!" Ariana said.

5 Years Later-

"Aunt Natalie, see Luke is pulling my hair." Emma, Ari and Carter's daughter who is just a few months younger than my boys cried. Luke always irritates her. I think they might end up getting married. But let's just wait.

"Lucas, stop." I scolded him while walking mine and Damon's daughter Amelia. She is two years old and couldn't sleep due to the kids playing around.

We all were at our place for a weekend family dinner. Me, Damon, our kids, Ariana, Carter their daughter Emma, Jasmine, Mason their four year old son Liam and another baby on the way, Kayden, Anastasia and their baby boy Noah.

I still remember when I was giving birth to Amelia and I shouted at Damon that dare he touch me again. Ari and Carter were happy with Emma and didn't want anything more. Jass and Mason decided to tie the knot five years back. And what to say about Kay and Ana. These two had their ups and downs. It took so long for them realize that they love each other. Two years back they finally settled down and had Noah a few months ago.

16 Years Later-

Landon became the leader and Luke was his first in command. Liam was the second in command. "I am going to sign off from being the gang leader and let my family lead this mafia family." he said signing at the papers. "I think we could have some more babies now." he whispered in my ear making me blush.

I punched him in the shoulder, "You wish!" I said with rolling eyes.

4 Years Later- When the Twins Turned 27

"Do you Lucas Queen take Emma as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to be there in sickness and health?" the officiator asked.

"I do." he answered.

"Do you Emma take Lucas Queen as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to be there in sickness and health?"

"I do." she answered.

"Now I would to present Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Queen." we all cheered and clapped.

Later while having dinner I said.

"Remember when I joked that my and Ari's kids will get married?" everyone laughed.

"Who thought this could be possible. " Damon said.