Chapter 30 He Loves Me Okay?

Natalie's pov

The firing outside stopped and we heard footsteps approaching us. The outside force's work was done and now all they had to do was to wait for Damon's orders.

"Damon we don't have long before the people in the precinct call the headquarters and more force comes here." I informed him.

"Don't worry we just to take a few people from this building and we'll be done." I nodded.

Who does he has to take? Moreover, why?

"Half of you are going to the basement and will look where they keep people captive and once you do that inform me, the rest stay on this floor and take all the weapons and electronic devices. Now go." he ordered and the guards separated into different directions.

I followed Damon to where everyone of the building were. Almost everyone was relaxing, their weapons kept aside and drinking water or talking to each other.

When Damon's force flooded the place everyone was astonished many tried to grab their guns but the guards were faster. They pointed guns on foreheads and took away their weapons.

"Everyone on the floor, we don't want to harm any of you. 3 guards will go around this room taking everyone's devices and weapons. Don't try to act smart with us, they will check your bodies as well and for the ladies my wife will do it. Guards now." he said and 3 guards walked around the room taking their things and checking their bodies.

I walked to the ladies and roamed my hands all over their bodies taking their devices as well. I was checking on the females who was standing right next to Nathan when he spoke.

"How could you do this to us? How could you do this to me love?"

"Love? What are you saying Nathan?" I asked in confusion.

"There was more than friendship that we shared Natalie, I am in love with you." he said.

"What?" it was something that I never expected.

"I have been in love with you since the day I saw you." he said. I really had no idea what to say so walked away from him to Damon.

"What was he saying?" Damon asked.

"Nothing." I replied. Damon wasn't satisfied with my answer, it was pretty obvious. He took my hand pulling me to the side he once again asked.

"He loves me okay?" I pulled his hand away from my mine and walked back.

Damon punched the wall on which I flinched but then he came back standing next to me. "Take the ones who I ordered for." the guards walked in the room and pulled a few guys from their collars and put them on one end of the room.

"Boss!" it was Alec's voice through the walkie talkie.

"Yes." Damon replied.

"My team and I have gone through the prisoners I don't think any of them can be useful to us. They all are petty thieves." Alec said.

"Have you taken the important files?" Damon asked.

"Yes boss. The files are taken by a few guards." Alec replied.

"Good. Keep them safe they have to be taken with us. I'll get back to you in a few minutes and you know what to do that time."

"Yes boss."

What are they going to do on the fourth floor?

"Take these people to the outhouse and keep the Nathan guy in the basement cell of the mansion." Damon ordered to the guards and they followed the orders.