Chapter 24 Why Am I The Last To Be Informed About Everything?

Natalie's pov

It's been a few days since the guys know about us, I always try to ignore him but sometimes it's just not possible. The time right now is 4:30 in the evening and I'm watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine with a taco and a glass of cold coffee with a scoop of chocolate ice-cream in my hands.

I took the last bite of my taco when someone knocked the door. I started keeping the door locked just to ignore Damon. Walking to the door I lost my balance but then gained it back with the support of the gate, getting back straight up I opened the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Be ready by 7." he said.

"What for?" I counter questioned.

"All of us are going to the club today." he replied.

"All? Who?" I asked.

"You, me, Carter, Mason, Jasmine and Ariana." he replied and left.

What club? No one even asked if I wanna go or not. I go to my bed pick up the phone to text Jass and Ari but then I see like ten missed calls, a few voice mails and three-four texts from them informing me about the club thing.

It's my fault only then, I guess. I was so engrossed in B99 and my taco. Well never mind but what do I wear tonight? Have to check my closet.

I walk into my walk in closet opening of the cupboards where I keep all of my dresses mostly the short ones. I go through it looking for a good dress when my catch one dress and I just knew I'm going to wear it only. I take it out and keep it on bed so that after I shower I'll put it on.

At 5:30 I took a quick shower, washing my hair and scrubbing my body. After getting out I go into the closet to put on the same colored lingerie as my dress. I opened the bras' drawer took out a pair of nipple tapes and a green lace undies. I put them on walk out of the closet to my bed where I kept my dress. The dress is a beautiful deep halter neck, racerback lace backless bodycon dress. It's one of my favorites.

The best footwear that would match with the outfit I had was a pair of a velvet turquoise greenish strap pencil heels