Chapter 17 You're Welcome!

Natalie's pov

I've a gun.

An instant smirk was there on my face.

I go back into my walk in closet and take out the gun. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab knives that might help me.

Then I go to Damon's office to search anything that might help me to find their location.

I look through the computer and there comes an option of finding my device, I click on it, enter Damon's number and click on the search button. It loads for five seconds and there comes a location.

I search the given location on my phone and get out of the office. Grabbing my car keys from the kitchen and going out.

I make sure no one sees me going out cause if they do I'm in a lot of trouble.

I rush to my car get in and drive off to the location.

While driving I see a few vans and cars and trucks parked a block before which made me think if these are of Damon.

But still I drive and stop on the location. All you can see is a mess.

I get of out the car lock it keep the keys in one pocket, gun in my waistband and knives in my shoes or pockets of hoodie or jeans. I cover my face with another mask so that no one identifies me.

I go through the main door where I only see men lying on the ground with a pool of blood around them and they have gun shots in their chests or in the Centre of their heads.

For a second, it creeps me out but still I go on.

I carefully walk through the bodies and seeing if any one comes. I look around there are dead bodies only when I hear footsteps approaching. I hide behind the sofa and wait for the person or the people to go.

After the footsteps fade I get up but then I hear a voice.

It's not clear but I can identify it's a male speaking, actually men shouting. I look around when I see a door. I slowly and cautiously walk to the door.

When I open it, I see a man aiming to gun at someone. I look to the other side and freeze when that someone is none other than Damon.

Oh my god! I.. I need to do something.. Do what? Just think of something..

I slightly move back when I feel my cold gun touching my back.

I need to shoot him! Either I shoot him or Damon dies! No! No! Damon cannot die. Not today! Not ever!

I take my gun out and aim at that man when I see Damon closing his eyes.

How can he be so stupid? I won't let him die!

The man was about to pull the trigger when I did. The bullet straight fired to his stomach and he fell on the floor groaning.

Damon opened his eyes.

He must be confused.

His eyes search around the room when they meet mine. But then he looks at others and I take that opportunity to run and find Jasmine.

I get out that room and run when I hear him shouting. He must be looking for me.

I run towards a staircase. Running fast as I could, I see cells filled with girls. The girls were crying and had blood on them.

They keep people here?

I look around if I find Jasmine. I run around in search for her.  I stop when I hear whimpering. I go back to the previous cell when emotions fill up in me. It's her crying in the cell.