Chapter 25 The Moment I Knew

Natalie's pov

He looked at me and said, "Hottie that wasn't something you should have done." with that he pressed his body into mine and tried to kiss me. I couldn't move my hands but then he was pulled away from me.

"She said no." I heard a voice behind that guy. I instantly recognized the voice, it had to be him. He started punching that guy and wasn't stopping at all. That guy was bleeding so bad and could have lost his conscious any moment.

Mason and Carter tried to stop him but he didn't stop. It was the moment I knew if I don't do anything now, this guy will be dead in just a few seconds. I walk-ran to him, pulling him away from that guy but he didn't stop.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER! SHE IS MINE!!" he shouted.

"DAMON STOP!!" I shouted at the top of my voice and he did. I pulled him away from him and the only thing I could think of was his words. She's mine.

Security guards came and took that guy. I looked at Damon, he was sweating. He looked at me, my eyes must be watery at that moment cause he wiped my eyes and pulled me into a hug.

"Guys! The night's not over! Come on. We should enjoy!" Mason cheered.

"This calls for shots!!" Jass said. We went to the bar and had shots. After 5-6 rounds of shots I was drunk, I took Damon's hand and pulled him on the dance floor. He stood there just standing and looking at me dancing on the song. He took my hand and pulled me to him. His hand gliding down to my butt and mine tangled in his hair.

Our foreheads in contact and I smiled like an idiot. And that was the moment I knew I am in love with Damon Queen. I didn't wait for any other minute and kissed him. It wasn't an aggressive kiss, it was soft, long-lasting and more filled with feelings.

We pulled apart at the same time and once again our foreheads met each other.

"Can we go home?" I asked him biting my lip.

"Sure love." he winked and we soon left.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!! MINORS NOT FOR YOU!!

Soon we reached home and went to his room. He quickly unlocked the door, picking me up in his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. With his one hand on my back, he locked the door with his other hand. Till the time he dropped me on the bed we didn't stop kissing.

He took off his jacket while I looked at him lustfully. He kneeled down touching my legs with his fingers. I moaned softy. He undressed himself until he was left with his boxers. He put his hands on my waist turned me around which left in shock for a second. His hands roaming on my back and stopping on my zipper. Slowly he pulled it down. He took off the dress from my body leaving me in my nipple tapes and my green lacey undies.

His eyes exploring my whole body. "You're so beautiful love." he said kissing my navel. Taking off my nipple tapes and pulling my undies he kissed my body.

He spread my legs bending down he licked the inner portions of my thighs making me moan. Slowly his tongue moved further up and stopped at my clit. He made an eye contact winking and then he started to lick my clit.

"Damon." I moaned pulling his hair.

He stood up taking off his boxers and I could see his cock hard. My eyes bulging out at his erection. I couldn't stop myself from saying this. "You're so huge!"

He chuckled and asked. "Haven't you seen one before?" I shyly nodded.

He seemed to be shocked "You are a virgin?" I moved my head to say yes blushing.