Chapter 38 Happy Birthday

Natalie's pov

The wait is almost over, it is the day before my birthday. I am going crazy with everything going on, the decorations have been done, the gifts for the guests are set up, the food menu was finalized way before, the wedding cake is ready, everything is ready. I can't wait anymore, tomorrow Carter will propose Ari, we three planned how it will be. The most cliché it has to be but something that no one will forget specially her.

The girls wanted the eve of my birthday to be with them, they wanted me to have a bachelorette party cause last time I didn't get one. They did everything possible that they couldn't do last time.

I was going to stay at Ari's place before the wedding till the time I would be a bride in my outfit and everything. I had to take a lot of stuff with me as I would do my own makeup. When I reached Ari's place, I was speechless, both of my best friends decorated the house so beautifully with pink, golden and black metallic balloons lying around the whole. The room I was going to stay in was also filled with balloons, one of the plain walls was decorated with the pink metallic alphabet balloons that read 'BRIDE TO BE'. They decorated another wall with our pictures from the day we first met till today.

"I think it is time you get into your bachelorette outfit and so should us." Ari said handing me a packet.

I opened the packet, it had a black camisole, a black short shorts and a robe with 'BRIDE' written on the back of it. I walked to the bathroom changed and got back to see that they both were in the same and instead of 'BRIDE' it was written 'BRIDESMAID'.

That night we talked, laughed, danced, ate, cried and enjoyed every bit of it. It was midnight and they got me a cake, while cutting the cake we were on facetime with Damon, Carter and Mason. We were on the call for a long time.

We all were tired and tomorrow was going to be a big day so we decided to sleep. Both of them slept and I almost slept but then my phone rang which made me wake up. I looked at the caller ID and to be honest I was pretty much shocked to see it.

The call-

Kayden - Happy birthday Nat.

Natalie - Thanks.

Kayden - Umm.... I wanted to say something.

Natalie - Yeah? What is it?

Kayden - I think I'll talk face to face about it tomorrow.

Natalie- Sure then, night I guess.

Kayden - Good night.

The call ends-

I wondered for sometime what was so important that he wanted to say in person. I spent sometime going through my social media and then finally fell asleep.

THE WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The alarm went off at 7 in the morning. I didn't get much of sleep but I was ready for the day. I smiled thinking that exactly one year ago I met him and we got married. The sound of a notification got me out of my thoughts. I got up and checked my phone, it was from him.

"Will meet you at the mansion at 11. P.S. Can't wait to see you all dressed up and look more beautiful than you already are. Love you baby." the message read.

I smiled and blushed then got out of bed to get ready, I knew it would take me a while to get ready. Since I am not very good with hairstyles, I had an hairstylist to help me but he would be coming at 9:30, so I had to be done with my makeup by then.

I quickly showered and did a hair wash. Till the time I was in the shower I kept a jade roller in the refrigerator to de-puff my dark circles. After my shower I got into my gown. I didn't want to take any risk with my outfit. If I would wear my outfit after my makeup, there would be a slight chance of it getting ruined.