Chapter 23 I'll Tell You Everything

Natalie's pov

"Girls! Damon wants to talk to you all right now in his office. It's important." he said and we looked at each other exchanging looks. We got out of the bed and made our way to Damon's office with Mason.

As soon as we entered the room, it was locked behind us and Damon was sitting in his chair behind the desk with a phone in his hands. And his face could easily tell that something is not right.

He moved the phone towards us and played a video.

"Nat I wanted to talk about something.." it was Ari in the video. The video played for a few more seconds when he paused it. Sweat forming on my forehead, I was tensed. The whole plan was going to crash.

"Mind telling me what this is?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. His tone was rough and hard and he was so angry.

"Damon... umm.." words struggled to come out of my mouth.

"Natalie answer me damn it." he shouted.

"Ummm." I struggled breathing for a second.

He threw the phone across the room towards a wall and the phone was left into just a few pieces. He walked to me pushing his hands on the side of my shoulders and pulling me forward and backward. "NATALIE! SAY SOMETHING. I WANT AN ANSWER ON THIS MOMENT OR ELSE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES." he shouted.

"I'll tell you everything.." I said. He took the glass of water from his table and handed it to me. I drank some water keeping the glass on the table, I spoke.

----

An hour later

"You three have been doing this right under noses and we didn't even know." Carter said in a loud voice.

"Babe I'm really sorry please forgive me." Ari cried.

"You want me to forgive you. That's not happening anytime soon Ariana." he replied.

Ari fell on her knees begging for his forgiveness.

"Just stop." Damon said. "The damage has been done. I'll give you two options, either you tell us the plan, be on our side, you'll be safe or.." he pulled out his gun aiming straight on my forehead and the gun literally touched my forehead. "... you die. All three of you. You've got ten minutes to decide your sides. The time starts now."

We three looked at each other in stress and confusion to what to do. It was obvious that Ari would be the first to reply. "I'm in with you guys. I can't leave Carter." But Carter didn't say anything.

Jass also agreed to be with them, because she loves Mason. And everyone in the room was looking and waiting for my answer. I can't do it without my best friends.

"Time's up Natalie." Damon said.

"I'm with you guys. But they can't know it. Or else we all will be dead." I said.

"You don't worry about that my love. I'll make sure no one touches even your hair." he said.

My love? Not now Nat!!

"Now you are going to tell us the whole plan." Mason ordered.

We three didn't have any other choices than telling them the whole plan so we told them everything.

An hour later

"You know what to do. Everything has to go according to this or else you guys know the consequences." Damon announced. "You can leave."

With that we three left his office and went to my room and sat in silence. I don't know how long we were just sitting when a bodyguard came for the girls. He said that they have to go back home. I was alone in my room sitting on the floor when Sophie knocked the door.

"Natalie, you should eat something. Its quiet late. Should I get your dinner in your room or you'll come down?" she asked

"Sophie, I don't feel like eating anything." I replied.

"But you haven't eaten anything since you came back." she said.

"I'll eat if I feel like. Okay mom?" I said

She smiled, nodded her head and left closing the door behind her. Later, I got up from the floor, walking into the closet to change. After I changed, I went out to take a walk.

After walking for 15-20 minutes, I heard a some noise behind me that made me turn around. It was the one and only Damon Queen.

"Why are you out so late?" he asked.

"Didn't feel like sleeping." I answered.

"What are the things you don't feel like doing?" he asked.

My face scrunched up in confusion, "What?"

"You don't feel like eating or sleeping and what you don't like?" he smirked.

"I don't like you." I answered aggressively.

"Neither do I." we looked at each other with our eyebrows furrowed. I turned around ignoring him and walking back to my room. And in just a few seconds, he pulled me into him through my arm and making me lose my balance. I tumbled on him making both of us fall on the ground.

He was on top me with his whole weight and I was losing air. "You are so damn heavy! Get off me!" I slow shouted. And he just laughed. "Enjoying the moment, aren't you?" he nodded laughing. "Just get off me!" I shouted.

I don't what happened but I just looked into his glowing eyes that I stopped pushing him and started to laugh as well. And when we stopped laughing, we were just looking into each other's eyes and I kissed him.

The kiss lasted only for a while, but after we separated, the kiss just lingered on my lips. I could feel like we're still kissing. When he lifted himself off me, I just wanted him to stay like that for more time, but that didn't happen.

I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle, but Damon came. He started putting some food in a plate and kept the plate on the dinner table. He looked at me. "What do you want Damon?"

"Eat it." he ordered.

"I don't want to."

"You are going to eat the food. Right now." he pulled me from my arm, making me sit on the chair and himself sitting on the next one. He motioned for me to eat but I didn't, so he started to feed me. At first I didn't open my mouth but then he used his other hand gripping my chin downwards so my mouth opens and he put the food in the spoon in my mouth.

At this moment I knew he won't let me move until I finish the food. The whole time he fed me on his own and when the plate was empty, he handed me water. I didn't have any option, so I drank it. I got up to leave but then he stopped me, he kissed me, right where his gun touched my forehead earlier and left.

I went back to my room and found a few texts from Jass and Ari. I quickly read them and replied. After replying to their texts I kept my phone on the nightstand, switched off the lights and slept.

***

And I am back with another chapter!! How was it? Comment how many of you guys are confused about what's going on? It'll be a bit confusing for some time but then you'll know what it is..

Tell me how many of you are 1D fans?

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕