Chapter 34 Violet Made Him

Natalie's pov

I felt someone separating my hands and putting something that was rough and tight. I shot opened my eyes, I saw Damon. He was on his knees tying my hands and Mason and Carter were standing there doing nothing.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing?" I asked and he didn't answer. "Damon answer me! Why are you doing this. These ropes hurt my hands." I tried moving my hands. "Damon!" I shouted.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted and I squirmed in my seat. "Shut up. How could just leave this place like this? How could you leave me? Do you even realize that something could have happened to you. My rivals could have taken you. You could have been dead." tears blurred my vision.

"I took this step because of you! First you used me and now that I'm pregnant with your baby you want me? Do you really think I'll believe you? You chose that bitch Violet over me when you knew I was falling for you. You used me, my feelings, my body." I screamed.

"I didn't want to." he answered lowering his head.

"Then why did you? Damon why? I want an answer." he didn't say anything. "Answer me god damn it!" he stood up and left the room, Carter went behind him. I started to cry. Mason came to me untying my hands he said.

"He never wanted to hurt you. He loves you more than you know. I know him, he'll never say it."

"Why did he do all that then?" I asked.

"Violet made him."

I was confused, "What? Why would she?"

"Damon can answer this the best. I'll get him."

My wrists were a little sore, I was rubbing them when he came back and knelt down.

"I'm sorry." he said with guilt built up in his eyes.

"Why did you say all that?" I asked trying to control my tears.

Damon's pov

Flashback to that Day-

I go to my office. As soon as I open the door, I sense something wrong in the room. The chair. The chair is not facing my desk. That's not me. And just then I hear something click on the floor. I quickly take my gun out of my waistband pointing it on the chair.

"Turn the chair around on the count of three or else die." I say. "Three.. Two .. One." and the chair turns around revealing the person. I put my gun down and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I can't come here?" she asked.

"What do you want Violet?" I counter questioned.

"You know what? I would really really love to tell the cops that now those three bitches are going against them. How fun it will be? They will kill those bitches. Not like shooting a bullet through their heads but slow and painful death. I can imagine how amused I will be seeing them going through so much pain." she smirked.

"You are not going to do anything like that. Or else I swear to god I'll kill you myself." I ordered.

"Okay hot head I won't tell anyone but what about this?" she opened her phone, turned the screen towards me and played a video. It was from last night, in my room. She had it all recorded. I tried to snatch the phone from her hands but she was faster. "Don't act smart mister. Just think if this video is sent out. How much fame will your little slut get? That's what she need right? Oh wait how about I send this video." she turned her phone towards me and played another video.

In the video Natalie was getting out of her clothes to get in the shower and then dressing up later. Violet played another video, it was same.

"Wondering how I have all this? Don't even try to guess, you'll never get who it is."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want that bitch out of the picture." she moved towards me and pulled me into her. "Damon Queen you are only mine. No one else can have you. Let's get to the main point." she said sitting in my chair. "You are going to tell her that last night meant nothing to you. You just wanted to use her. This marriage means nothing to you."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't let anything happen to her dignity. I only had one option. Hurt her. I didn't want to.

And Natalie came in.

Flashback ends-

Natalie's pov

He did all that to protect me. He hurt me to protect me.

"I'm sorry love." I saw tears in his eyes. I was crying too. I got out my seat knelt down and hugged him. He hugged me back. We stayed like that the guys disturbed us.

"Looks like things are fine here." Mason smiled and we separated.

"But now what?" I asked wiping the tears away.

"Now?" Carter asked.

"What are we gonna do to Violet?"

"Things will go as they were going. She shouldn't get to know that you know the truth." Damon said and I nodded.

"Since Natalie's back I think I'll go home for an hour will be back later.' Carter said.

"Yeah I'll also go." Mason said.

They both left leaving me and Damon in the room alone. We were looking at each other and the next moment we were kissing. It was hell of a long kiss. Then once again he knelt down on his knees and put his hands on my waist.

"Natalie I'm sorry for hurting you. I never wanted to do that. I never wanted to use you. That day only I knew I was in love with you, I confessed my love but you fell asleep. And now that you are pregnant with our baby. I want to have this baby with you. I want to be with you through your pregnancy. We will bring our baby into this world together. I promise I won't let anything happen to you or to the baby ever." he kissed my non-existent bump. I pulled him up on his feet and kissed him.

"I love you too Damon."

"Now I think we need to talk." he said.

"About what?" I asked in confusion.

"Why did you run away? You didn't even think about me?" he said.

"I was angry at you. I wanted to go away from everything, somewhere me and baby would be happy and safe." I said.

"It's all my fault, I'm so sorry love." he said kissing my forehead and I yawned. "You should get some rest love. You have been up the whole night." I nodded, he took me in his arms and rather than taking me to my room, he took me to his.

He settled me in the bed covering me with a blanket. He got into the bed as well and turned off the lights. We hugged each other and I fell asleep very soon.

***

Hello guys!!! Sorry for the delay. I'm updating after almost a month. Well on 28th of June my Mousi got engaged!!! I was at my nani's and there's no wi-fi. I only had mobile data which I was mainly using for my classes.

To all those who don't know who "mousi" is. Mousi is mom's sister, it could be a cousin sister or a real anyone. Technically it is "Maasi" which means like a mother. A mousi is like a mother. And "Nani" is mom's mom.

This was for the Non Indians!!

The song mentioned above is one of my favorites!! The beat is OMG!! You'll love it!

Really sorry for updating so late. I could've published this chapter like 5-6 hours ago only but I was busy with the Organizing Committee work if you guys know MUN. I'll be sharing the details about the committee, if you feel like joining you can. I'll share the link.

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕