Chapter 12 Saw This Coming

Natalie's pov

"Jasmine Ariana, there's something you guys need to know." I take a deep breath and say. " Damon Mason and Carter are. They are. Ugh!! It's not happening!" Once again I'm not able to say. When I'm not able to say this to my reflection how will I confront Jass and Ari?

They all can arrive any moment and I'm not at all ready for the confrontation.

And that stupid Damon asked me to say this to my best friends. They won't accept this. And as far as I know Jass she'll break up with Mason.

It's all my fault. I got them into this. How will they react to the guys' being in mafia?

"No it's not your fault." a voice interrupted my thoughts. And it belongs the stupid who got me into all this.

Wait.! Did I say that loud?

"Yes you said that loud." rolling his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"Well as far as I know this is my house and I can go anywhere I want to."

"What do you want Damon?"

"They've arrived and are waiting for you."

"I'll be there in a moment."

"Actually I'm here to take you down stairs."

"I can come on my own!"

"Last time when you challenged me that you can walk, you were almost on the floor. And if you try that again you'll be surely tumbling down the stairs."

"Whatever!"

"Can we go now?"

"Fine."

Damon takes me down stairs where everyone is already sitting in the living room and talking.

All I can see at this moment is that my best friends are happy with their guys. And after knowing the truth they might won't be able to handle it.

Natalie calm down. Breath in. Breath out.

"Hey Nat! I missed you so much!" Jasmine hugged me.

"I missed you to Jassybear!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! I thought only I was allowed to call you that babe?!" Mason squealed.

"Yeah yeah Mason!" Jass said rolling her eyes.

"No one except me gets to call you that! Okay Jassybear?" He said pulling Jass on his lap and kissing the side of her forehead.

Oh my god! They are so cute!

Ariana had an eye contact with smirk on her face indicating towards Jasmine and Mason.

We all then settled in the living room talking bout each others' habitats but mostly Damon was quiet.

Every time his eyes met mine, he only indicated one thing. Tell the girls the truth. And everytime I would ignore the contact.

My bestfriends look so happy at this moment and I don't wanna destroy it.

It was the time for dinner.
The servants made a lot of delicious food like White Sauce Pasta, Smashed Potatoes, Chicken Casserole, Spaghetti Pie Casserole and poached eggs with salsa.

After we were done with dinner Jasmine and Ariana went to the washroom.

And I was alone with Damon Mason and Carter.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Huh?! Why didn't you tell your friends about us? " Damon asked.

"Do you really expect me to destroy their happiness? Just look at them when they are with Mason and Carter. They both are so happy. I'm sorry I can't do this." I answered.