Chapter 35 Obviously Yes!

This chapter is gonna be one of my favsssss.!!!

Natalie's pov

I woke up and saw that he wasn't there. The sun was about to set, thinking what he said today I blushed. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to freshen up and wash my face.

I was about to leave his room but something caught my eye. I moved towards the little shelf and saw a photo frame. I picked it up in my hands, it was of a girl and Damon. They looked happy, the girl was on his back, taking a piggyback ride. They both were laughing in the picture.

I was confused to be honest I had no idea who she was. I never saw that girl before in my life and seeing her with Damon, it made me jealous.

I looked away from it and walked out of the room. I had nothing special to do so I decided to go and play with the dogs. After that I was in the kitchen when Sophie told me that the guys had gone to the outhouse for some work. I knew what work it was. They would be meeting up with Nathan and others. She also said that will be back by dinner and it was almost dinner time only.

So I helped Sophie in setting the dinner table and I was having my dinner when he came back. He looked tired. He looked at me and his shoulders relaxed. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead smiling he left. He left me all red.

I finished my dinner went to my room. I got into bed knowing I'm not sleepy at all, so I turned on Netflix and watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. for a long time. It was fifteen minutes to three and I was hungry. I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen to grab a bag of chips.

I got the chips opened the packet and started to eat while walking. I opened the door of my room when I got pulled by my hair. The chips fell out of hand and I was pushed into the wall. Pain went through my whole body.

"Last time you ran away, but not this time kitten." I heard a manly voice. Kitten? That guard.

I recognized the voice. "Leave me you bastard." I tried to push him away.

"Not this time kitty. This time I'll fuck you so bad that you don't forget it. I'll punish you for what you did last time." He slapped my butt and tried to take off my shorts. He was taking them off with my panties and I screamed.

He once again slapped my butt and I felt something on my butt. Somehow I moved my head and it was his penis. I screamed again when the sound of the bullet reached my ears. I closed my eyes in fear and something heavy fell into my room.

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw to my right, it was the guard's dead body. My head moved to my left and he was there with a gun in his hands. He lowered the gun and ran to me. He kneeled down covering my butt with my shorts and I hugged him crying.

"Shh.. Love, it's okay. I'm here." I hugged him tighter. A few guards came running and stopped looking shocked to see the dead body. "Get rid of this. Send his body to his family." he said.

"Your room looks a bit dirty so I'm taking you to my room." I looked in my room and there was a lot of blood. He took me in his arms and got me into the bed. He got into the bed, I hugged him and we slept.

---

8 October

I'm two months pregnant and my mood swings have gone to the next level. Some days I will have morning sickness and sometimes I'll be good.

After that day I have been sleeping with Damon in his room only. I was too terrified to even go to my room. Sophie or any other maid gets my stuff to me. Now I actually like staying in his room. It's very much comfy.