Chapter 39 I Do

Natalie's pov

I walked down the aisle with dad. Dad kissed my cheek when I reached and then stood there. We couldn't take our eyes off each other.

"Friends and family, today we are gathered here for a very special occasion. This day is going to be marked as a day of two souls becoming one. Today this very young and handsome gentleman and this gorgeous lady are getting married. Today we are here to celebrate the wedding of Natalie and Damon. Now I would like if you both say something." the officiator said.

Damon took out a piece of paper and started, "Exactly thirteen months ago I saw your picture, I was heads over heels for you. Neither did you nor did I knew that or realized it for a very long time. Exactly one year ago we got married-" the officiator interrupted.

"You guys are already married?" he asked.

"Can you please shut up and let him complete?" I whisper shouted at him.

"Sorry." he said.

"- our wedding day was the first time when we saw each other-" I interrupted him.

"We didn't exactly met on our wedding day. We saw each other years ago just the fact we didn't recognize each other." I said.

"What?" he was totally shocked.

"We'll discuss this later! Can we now just get married?" I asked.

"Fine, but no one interrupts me again or I swear I'll take you away and won't come back." he said which made everyone laugh. "As I was saying, it's a dream that I'm actually marrying you. Marrying the love of my life. You bring out the good in me. I feel lucky that even after doing so much wrong and unfair to you I still have you. I love you Natalie." he said wiping his tears, folding the paper and putting it back in his pocket.

"Damon Queen, where do I even start from? I remember I saw you once from Harry's house and since then I had a huge crush on you. That was the time when you saw me and you too had a crush on me. I clicked a picture of you and saved it, guess what? I still have it." I laughed a bit which his face lit up. "Over the years, my crush on you faded, but last year, with all of the drama we had, all the trouble I caused you and all the sufferings I had did only one good thing. I got you, I fell in love with you and now that I'm carrying our child, I feel so blessed. I am the luckiest woman to have you as my husband and this child as our baby. I love you Damon." I said.

"Do you Natalie Seine-Queen accept Damon Queen as your lawful husband and promise to be there with him through his health and sickness?" the officiator asked.

"I do." it didn't take long for me to answer his question.

"Do you Damon Queen take Natalie Seine-Queen as your lawful wife and promise to be there with her through health and sickness?"

"I do." he answered.

"Now that they both want to get married, please get the rings." he asked.

Carter got the rings and handed us. Damon took the ring and placed the ring in my finger and so did I.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you all to Mr. and Mrs. Damon Queen. Damon you may kiss the bride." he said.

The moment we were told to kiss he pulled me into his arms and we kissed. We were married. I was complete with him. Everyone around us cheered and clapped.

After the kiss, we all got pictures clicked and then it was time for throwing the flowers, The second thing for today I was excited about.

"Ladies, get here please it's time for the bride to throw her bouquet. Let's see who gets one this time." Carter announced.

I saw Jass and Ari very much excited and some other of my friends before turning around. I pulled my hands up making it look like as if I was throwing the bouquet but I didn't. After doing that for two to three times, I finally turned around, walked to Ariana, gave her the bouquet and she was shocked. Using my hands I turned her towards her back and there was Carter with a ring in his hand on one knee.

"Oh my god." she started to cry.

"Baby, just like Damon and Natalie had their best day today and one year ago. I want to mark this day as a special day to us. We met on their wedding and in one year, I fell in love you. You accepted my flaws and pampered me with so much love. Thank you so much for that. And I realized it that I can't be the person I am right now without you. You complete me. Together we make a whole. I want to spend the rest of my life with you as my wife. Will you marry me Ariana Johnson?" he finally popped the question.

"Oh Carter, how could I say no?" she cried.

"Does that mean?" he asked in confusion.

"Yes my love, I will marry you." Carter put the ring, stood up and kissed. We all were so happy, everyone cheered, hooted and applauded for them.

I looked at Damon, his happy face and he saw me. I hugged him from his waist and he wrapped his hands around me.

Later before and after dinner, we had cakes to cut. I cut three cakes with Damon, one for the wedding anniversary, one for the today's wedding and the last for my birthday. Ari and Carter also had a cake to celebrate that they were getting married.

We danced for long time, Damon and I had our first dance, later I danced with dad and Kay.

We wanted to go for a vacation but the next day I had an appointment with the doctor and then we could go.

That night, after everyone left, it was us. He carried me to our room and laid me in the bed. Taking off his jacket, tie, shirts and shoes he kissed. He helped me take me dress off my body and kissed my neck making me moan. Let's just say, we made love that night and then slept cuddling up with each other.

***

Hey guyss!! At last these two dumb heads got married.!!!!! Like finally!! Also, I am so happy that Ari and Carter will be married!!!

And guysss!!! Sadly I'd like to say it. We are near the end of the story!! Tell me how you guys feel about it?

The QNA will be published either by September end or October mid cause I'll have my UTs from next week and in September I'll have my Mid-Terms.

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕