Chapter 32 81 Years

Natalie's pov

He was there, standing right in front of me, alive.

"How is this possible? You died years ago?" I asked.

"I never died sweetheart." my dad replied.

"What happened? Where were you for all these years?" I asked.

"It's a long story." he said.

"I have all the time in the world. I need to know dad." I taunted.

"We, me, your mom and your brother wanted to keep you safe, so we never told you that we are in mafia. We were one of the most feared mafia gangs. Most of the gangs didn't know we had a daughter as well, which was for the best cause we wanted you to have a normal life. We decided if something goes wrong and you get to know about mafia then we would ask you if you wanted to join us or not. Things I guess were going great when I wasn't there. Lainee and Kayden did a great job at hiding the secret" he said.

"You guys kept such a big secret from me. How could you? And if you died how come you are alive?"

"Someone tipped the cops that we were going to do some business with Mr. Queen, Damon's father." I looked at Damon. "We had to buy some things from their gang on the docks,before I could make the payment the cops came and we ran away. Damon's gang was faster and they went away but the cops got my first in command. For his safety I surrendered and they let him go. I was held captive so that they could get any information from me. But from their resources they got to know about you." he said.

"Who was this first in command that you gave up your family for?"

"Jay." he informed.

"Uncle Jay? Harry's dad?" he nodded. "Oh my god. My whole family has been in  mafia for god knows how many years." I babbled.

"81 years." he said. My eyes bulged out.

For the past 81 years, my family has been in mafia. My dad, grandpa, great grandfather and now Kay?

"Why are you married to Damon?" my dad asked.

"Maybe he can answer that." I scoffed looking at Damon.

"Is it because of the payments?" dad looked at him.

"Your family couldn't handle it, they didn't have enough money even to pay for the payments. So they decided to give up the whole mafia business to us. But on the condition that I marry Natalie." Damon told us.

"So basically this marriage is so that you get all of my dad's business. Oh my god! Great you got everything and I want a divorce right now." I shouted.

Dad put his hand on mine trying to calm me down. I shut my mouth and sit patiently. "Get me out of here right now!!" I said.

"I'll get the doctor." Mason said and left with Carter following him.

"I am so done with everything. I am divorcing you and going away from each one of you. This fake marriage is over. Dad your fake death is over and tell mom and Kayden now they are free from the burden forever." I said folding my arms up.

"Why would you call yourself a burden my child?" dad asked.

"Cause to them, that's what I am. You have no idea what mom did to me. How she treated me to marry this asshole!" I cried.

"Language Natalie. I am so sorry for all this my child. I'll talk to your mother and she will apologize for everything that has happened to you because of her." he said.

He's back and still after my language.

The door once again opened and the doctor was there. "I request everyone to go out." he said and everyone left. "Hello Natalie, I am Dr. Shah. First of all congratulations you are pregnant." he congratulated.

I am pregnant. How will Damon react to the baby? Does he knows?

"Doc? Does my husband or anyone knows that I am..." I asked.

"No I thought first I'll talk to you and then you can decide when you want to tell him." I sighed in relief.

"When can I go home?" I asked.

"Well, you are fine to go home but please don't take so much stress. It's not good for the baby's health." I nodded.

The doctor went out of my room and then he talked to Damon. Damon came in after talking to him with some clothes in his hands.

"Get dressed we are going home." he said handing me the clothes.

"I am not going anywhere with you." I said.

"Natalie don't be a baby, get dressed or wait! You want me to do that for you. Cool. I'll lock the room and then will take off this hospital gown and then get you into a fresh pair of clothes." he said while walking to the door and locking it.

"Dare you touch me. I'll beat the crap out of you." I took the clothes and went into the washroom locking the door behind me to make sure he doesn't comes in. I heard him laugh.

I hang the fresh clothes on the hanger and get out the disgusting hospital gown. I mean, who even likes hospital gowns? I get dressed into a pair of jeans, a crop top and sneakers. Unlocking the door I walk out and stop when I see my dad.

He pulled me into a hug and said, "I am so happy that I could meet you after long my child, but now I have to go and meet your mom and brother as well. I'll stay in contact." he kissed my forehead and left.

I stood at my spot for a minute and then we drove off to the mansion. The drive was full of pin drop silence. I didn't say a word to Damon neither did he.

We reached and I saw that my car was already parked in it's spot. I stepped out of the car walked in pushing open the door and my eyes bulged out.

Oh my god!

Jass, Ari, Carter and Mason stood in front of me with balloons in their hands smiling and shouted "surprise." Behind them was a banner hung on the wall which read 'welcome home momma to be'

They knew it. They all know I am pregnant. I looked at Damon and he smiled. "I want you and the baby both in my life Natalie." he said smiling and crying at the same time.

I was out of words. Jasmine and Ariana came to me, hugging me tightly. "Congratulations momma to be." I didn't react.

I didn't know how to react, I just ran away from everyone to my room making sure that I lock it so that no one comes in.

Damon's pov

She ran away from everyone, maybe she was in shock that we all knew and the doctor lied to her. I wanted her and the baby with me, by my side. God I love her.

"I think she needs rest and to get over everything." Mason said.

"We should be get going. I am also tired." Ariana said. They all nodded. Carter and Mason shook hands with me and they all left.

What do I do now? Talk to her or let her stay by herself for sometime?

I decided that I will talk to her and she needs to know that I will have the baby with her. I walked to her room but stopped just before I was about to knock. I want to talk to her but does she wants the same? I sit down with the back of my head on the door and wait that maybe she might come out sometime.

***

How was it??? Secrets being revealed. Dead coming back to life?? Did you think that Damon would be reacting like this to going to be a dad?

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕