Chapter 18 Lock the Room When You Guys are Alone.

Natalie's pov

Damon just went out of my room and these two idiots are staring at me.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Nat I think now you need to keep your door locked when you and Damon are alone!" Jasmine deadpanned.

I blushed so hard.
"Okay! Now just stop blushing! God! You even haven't changed!  Just get downstairs fast!" Ariana ushered me into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and get out of my dirty clothes. I put my hand under the shower to check the warmth of the water. Then I get into the water and take a short but relaxing shower.

After getting out of the shower, I wrap a big white fluffy towel around my small body and walk to my closet.

I open one of the drawers which has my bras, taking one out, I open the other drawer and grab an underwear.

Then I grab a fresh pair of sweatpants and a large sized hoodie.

Walking out of my closet to the dressing table where I keep my makeup and skin care things. I grab my night cream, open the lid and take out some in my hand. Keeping the cream box back I rub the cream between my palms and apply it on my face. Then I take my lip balm apply it and go downstairs.

I hear some voices from the kitchen so I make my way there and see all of them having food at the dinner table.

"Guys! How could you all start before I'm here? I'm starving!"  I exclaimed 

They all look at me then at their food and they start eating.

Oh my god! They couldn't even wait!

I hurriedly go towards the dinner table. Taking the only seat left beside Damon I sit and serve myself some food.

After everyone's done with dinner we get settled in the living room. Damon Carter and Mason discuss something among themselves and we girls indulge in our talks.

"Things are clear in front you girls. And from tomorrow you both also are starting your training. We can't risk your lives. Since Natalie has been doing for a longer time. She'll now be doing practice with guns and archery." Damon said pointing on us girls.

"I  still have a question!" Jasmine spoke.

"What is it Jassybear?" Maison asked.

"Why was I kidnapped?"

"Andrey, our rival just needed something or someone to use against us. So he took you." Carter answered.

"And next time it can be any other of you girls!" Damon said looking me in the eye.

Me too?

"Yeah you too!" he replied.

Why do I have to say things loud? Ugh!

Everyone is busy discussing the training session for Jasmine and Ariana. I sit there quietly noticing each of their faces with my head resting on the couch on my hands.

I feel tired. My eyes started to close and sleep consumed me.

Damon's pov

We discussed a few things with Jasmine and Ariana, since what happened today. We, I can't risk their lives not after this.

And what if they come after Natalie?

No! I can't let that happen. I need to I have to keep her safe at any cost. I can't let anything happen to my girl.

After were done with the discussion, Mason Carter Jasmine and Ariana leave the house as they're also tired.

I go after them to close the doors when I come back I see Natalie sleeping peacefully on the couch. A smile comes up on her face. I sit next to her for a few minutes just staring at her beautiful face.

I get up, take Natalie in my arms bridal style and take her up to my room. As soon as her body gets into the bed,  she curls up in a ball clinging to a pillow. I pull a blanket over her, closing the lights I leave the room.

Walking downstairs to the base, I make my way to one the door which stays locked. I've kept guards there on that door for twenty four hours. The guards see me and open the door.

I walk in and smell of blood hits my nose. This is where I keep all my enemies.

I walk further in till I reach the cell I came for. He's there sitting on the chair with his hands tied to the arms of the chair.

"Oh! Looks like my men aren't treating you well!"
I teased.

"Listen. You can't keep me here for a long time. My men will come to save me." he answered.

"Wait. Who will guide them? I remember that when you fought against me last time you're second and third in command were dead! Weren't they?"

"I'm Andrey Smirnov! And no one can even touch my hair!" he shouted.

I feel anger rush into me and my hand lifts up in a fist straight attacking Andrey's  nose.

Blood slowly oozes out of his nose and he screams in pain.

"You know seeing in you in pain satisfies me. For what you did last time you should be punished more severely. And this, when you took Jasmine the punishment should be doubled. No it should be tripled. Right?"

He looks at me with anger.

"Andrey you're helpless! You can't do anything. So just sit here until your nose is better because when I'll be back. You'll be in more pain."

With that I punch him one more time in the face and leave.

I order my guards to take special  care of Andrey and everyone knows what special care will he be given.

With that I go upstairs into my room to the bathroom. Taking a shower and getting into a pair of sweatpants I get into the bed pulling Natalie closer to me I close my eyes and sleep.

***
I am really really sorry guys.  Sorry for not being able to update. It's been like almost 6 months since I haven't updated.  But I'll try to update more now.

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕