Chapter 41 He Got Married?

Natalie's pov

I think it was after hours when a door opened, a few footsteps came towards me and my blindfold was taken off. I adjusted to light in the room and I was taken aback when I saw who it was.

"You? How are you here? How is this possible?" I asked with shock all over me.

"Confused what am I doing here?" he said.

"How are you here? Damon kept you in the warehouse? Andrey what did you do?" I asked.

"Simple. I ran away." my eyes were literally gonna come out.

"Now, you gave me a huge surprise. Damon Queen is going to be a father? How cool right? I'll keep you captive with me and when the baby comes it won't have it's father. Oh! No wait. If the baby doesn't comes then no father no baby." I understood he would definitely do harm to my babies but he doesn't knows that there are two.

"You won't do anything to my baby." I shouted.

"Oh! I see your challenging me? I have a better option. Want to know it is? I will sell you. And the seller can do anything to the baby." he laughed evilly.

"Let's take you to my special room." he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to another room.

"Let me go." I kept shouting but he just ignored me. He stopped in front of a room, a guard opened the door and he pushed me in.

"Anastasia darling please take care of your sis in law." he shouted this and left. The room was dimly lit and there was another girl as well. I looked at her and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What was he saying? Who are you?" she asked with fear in her voice. It took me some time to actually get out of the trauma that she was alive.

"How-how are you.... Alive?" I asked.

"What are you saying? Who are you?" she questioned once again.

"You're Anastasia? Anastasia Queen? Am I right?" I counter questioned.

"Yeah, I am. Now will you tell me who you are?" she was getting irritated.

"Natalie-Natalie Queen." I replied.

"Why did he say sis in law?" she asked.

"I'm your brother Damon's wife." I said politely.

"What? He got married?" she was completely shocked.

''Yeah, last year." I answered.

"He had the time to marry some random girl but didn't have time to find his own sister?" she looked a bit angry at that moment.

"He told me about you, he said that Andrey and his men killed you in front of him." I told her. That was a nice ass shock for her.

"But I'm alive." she cried.

I walked to her and calmed her down. "Hey, I'm sorry. I don't what happened but trust me he misses you everyday. We talked about you sometimes."

We talked and got to know each other but then the door bust opened. Andrey came in looking angry. "You guys bonded? Great huh? Now Ana sweetheart it's time to go." he walked towards Anastasia and grabbed her hair dragging her. She kept screaming and begging but he didn't stop.

"Stop it! Don't!" he finally stopped when I shouted and turned around.

"What?" he questioned disgustingly.

"Don't take her. Don't do this to her." I begged but then he started to walk. I ran to him and tried to pull Anastasia towards me. Andrey pushed me away and making my body directly hit the wall. I quickly stood back up and pushed him into another side.

I took her hand and wanted to run but there were guards outside the room we were. We moved back as the guards came in. One of them raised his hand and slapped me right on my cheek making me flinch. I tried to punch him but he was faster and he blocked my punch.

Andrey took Anastasia and left me with the guards. She kept screaming but he didn't stop. One of the guards punched me on the face making my lower lip bleed and another kicked me in my baby bump. That definitely made me furious. How dare he touch my babies. I saw a gun in the waistband of the guards.

I squatted down when one the guards was going to grab me and pulled the gun out. I put the gun in their direction pointing at them. "Don't even try to touch me again. I swear you'll regret it and would beg to die." they laughed.

I pulled the trigger at the leg of the guard who kicked my babies. He screamed at top of his voice. "Told ya." The other guard still had his gun and pointed it on me.

"Oops." he smirked.

But then a voice came from behind the guard, "Check mate." the guard's smirk went down. "Drop the gun, on your knees hands on your head now." the man shouted.

The guard threw the gun away in my direction, knelt down and rested his hands on his head revealing the person. "Hey love." he grinned.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"All of your clothes have a tracking chip." he said walking to me and touching my dried blood lip. "I think I'm late." I nodded crying. "Let's get out of here now." he shot the guard dead, took my hand and started to walk away.

"We can't go alone." I stopped him.

"What? What are you saying?" he asked.

"We need to find her." I said.

"Find who?" he questioned confusingly.

"You'll see who it is. For now let's just go to Andrey's office and we might find her." we walked faster and when we reached there, the situation was a chaos. Andrey pointed the gun on Anastasia who was on the floor.

I looked to my side, at Damon who was in complete shock to see his sister alive.

"Looks like the brother finally saw his not so dead sister." Andrey said when he saw us. "But don't worry Damon. See her for one last time cause this time it, sure will be the last time you're seeing her." he said aiming the gun at her. Damon was astonished with her being alive.

I had to do something. If I wouldn't do then she'd be dead. I aimed my gun at Andrey and pulled the trigger. The bullet straight went through his head and he crashed on the floor.

Anastasia screamed on top of her voice thinking that she was shot but she wasn't. I walked to her and helped her to get back on her feet. Supporting her, we walked out of the room where Damon was standing.

She hugged him and he melted. "Oh Ana. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay bro. Let's go please. I don't wanna stay here anymore." she cried in his arms.

We were walking back down when I stopped in my spot and they went ahead of me. Suddenly everything felt turning, as if everything was spinning around me. "Damon." I spoke after a lot of struggle.

"Yes love." he turned around and saw me falling on the floor. The last thing I saw was that Damon and Anastasia were running towards me and I fainted.

***

Getting back to the chapter, so, how was it? Did you like a little bit of twist?

Also, hear the song. This song actually brings out the positivity. Trust me. Even if you don't understand what this means still give it a try.

And now I swear like every time. This time if I don't get 20 votes I won't post the next and the final chapter. The next chapter is final one and then there is the epilogue. So if you guys want to spend more and more time waiting for the chapter then you and I both have all the time in the world. So it's on you, one vote and you'll get the next chapter or else you know. Cause this time I'm very hurt, disappointed, angry and irritated on this.

Stay Home! Stay Safe!

Vote Comment Share

Ñaînä 💕💕