Chapter 26 Go To Hell Then

Natalie's pov

I woke up the next morning with a dizzy feeling, my head was spinning a bit. Standing up from the bed, I felt pain between my thighs and it was pretty clear why I had pain. I saw note on the nightstand which was from Damon asking me to meet him in his office.

Why would he call me to his office? Instead of going to his office first I go to my room to freshen up, brush my teeth and take a quick shower and then head to his office.

While walking to the office Oreo and Bruno saw me and ran to me to play with them. I played with them for a minute or two and then went to his office.

As I reached the door I felt my heart pumping faster and the only thing I knew at that moment was for the fact that I am in love with Damon and he made love to me. I knocked the door when I was there and I heard a faint 'come in'. Twisting the door nob and pushing the door inwards I walked in.

It didn't take me more than a second to realize that he isn't alone. That bitch Violet is there too with a smirk standing by Damon who is sitting behind his desk.

What does this bitch wants?

"You wanted to talk?' I said

He nodded. "About last night?"

I shrugged, "What's there to talk about? We made love. And we both liked it."

"You really thought what happened last night matters to me?" He said. "Then know this, it was just for fun and we aren't together. Just because we are married doesn't mean I love you."

Everything in me shattered. It felt as I was made of glass and someone threw it and it ended up shattered.

"Last night was a mistake so it's better you forget! "

After saying this, he stood up from his chair, walked out and left me alone in the room.

My knees felt weak. Everything started to blur around me. My face felt warm and wet. I fell on the floor on my knees and everything turned black like it was consuming me.

---

A few hours later

"Do you realize what you've done?" I heard a voice.

"I know what I have done! I had to do this, you know what could have happened if I didn't do this." It was another voice. Both were manly voices that I recognized. My brain realized that I'm lying on a bed and everything is dark. I make an effort in opening my eyes and obviously I did it.

I look around the room, it's completely dark and I don't think anyone is there in the room. Getting out the bed I walk to the gate to open and see Mason and Damon standing just outside the door and arguing. As soon as they see me they stop talking and we all are looking at each other.

Damon's words were ringing in my ears and everything was coming back as a flashback. I stumble back a bit but Damon grabs me by my arm to keep me still. From my free hand I take his hand away from mine slap him as hard as I can and shout, "YOU ARE A REAL ASSHOLE! DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" and I go back into my room, lock the door and sit down by the door crying.

"Natalie open the door." Mason says while knocking the door.

I sit there crying not replying to any of his requests. I don't know how long it has been that I've been sitting by the door cause when I look out of the window, it is completely dark , I get up and feel pain in my legs. I run into the shower and scrubbing the smell of Damon off me. I scrub, scrub and scrub and started to cry again.

After getting out of the shower I change into a pair of pj shorts and a hoodie, getting in my bed and covering myself with the comforter I lay, not knowing what to do.