Chapter 28 What Am I Going To Do?

Natalie's pov

I walked to the billing counter paying for it and then driving back home with Alec still behind me. I get home run to my room and straight into the bathroom with the packs.

I first read the instructions although everyone knows how to use it, I open one of the packs using it and waiting for the result. I use the other packs as well and wait for the results. I look at the watch again and again. Finally I look at the results scared to death.

Oh my god! What am I gonna do now? Damon will kill me for this.

I got so stressed out that I didn't hear the door being knocked.

"Nat? What are you doing?" I recognized the voice, it was Ari. I quickly threw the tests in the dustbin and got out of the bathroom and opening my room's door.

"What happened? You look like you've seen a ghost." Jass said.

"Nothing. I'm.. I'm fine." I said with sweat forming on my forehead.

"Alec is waiting for us in the home gym for the training. Get dressed and be there." They said, I nodded and they left the room.

What am I going to do now? I can't tell this to anyone right now. They all are getting ready for the attack.

"Nat! You ready?" I heard Ari's voice.

"Just a minute I'll be down there you guys go ahead." I said hurrying into the closet and getting dressed into my regular workout clothes and shoes.

I go downstairs cracking my knuckles and then to the home gym to start with some body stretching. Alec, Jasmine, Ariana, Mason and Carter are already there working out while some loud energetic music is blasting through the speakers.

After stretching out I do the basic workout starting with a set of abdominal crunches of 30 reps, 25 squats, 50 plie squats, 2 minutes jumping jacks, 2 minutes of side hop, 20 reps of butt bridge, 1 minute plank, 1 minute of wall sit, standing side leg lifts 50 reps 25 each side 30 reps of curtsy lunges 15 each side,10 burpees and donkey kicks 12 each side.

I was only done with abdominal crunches and butt bridge when Alec came to me. "Mrs. Queen, I think you shouldn't do a very heavy workout for now. It's better if you only do stretching, since you know you might be.." he blushed.

"What am I going tell others? They'll obviously ask why am I not working out." I questioned.

"I'll handle that ma'am but it's best for you and the baby not to workout and get some rest." he said. I nodded.

"So what do I do now?" I asked him.

"Stretch for sometime and get on the cycling machine and then on the treadmill." I nodded and then started to do it.

The whole time I thought about what am I going to do now? I'm pregnant. Damon will never let me have the baby.

"You all can go now, get some rest and then we all will meet in Damon's office." Mason said and I left quickly getting into the shower and then going to the kitchen to eat and finally to Damon's office.

When I got there all the guys were there and they were waiting for the girls to come. As soon as everyone was there Damon started.

"First girls call that guy and inform him that you will be there on the day of the attack at 10 in the morning so that you are safe and you can help them." Damon said.

I took out my and calling Nathan.

Call Starts-

"Is everything there okay?" Nathan asked when he answered the call.