Chapter 13 Ever Heard Of Midnight Walks?

Natalie's pov

Jasmine didn't react. Mason went up to her and said. "Jassybear, I'm sorry that you had to know our truth this way." He opened his arms expecting Jasmine to hug him but.

All of a sudden Jasmine extended her right arm and slapped Mason.
Oh my god. This can't be good.

Mason's head swinging to his right side. His hand covering the spot where Jasmine slapped him and looking at her with shocked expressions.

Saw this coming.

Everything was silent at that moment. All of us looking at them with our eyes bulging out.

"What was that for?" Mason asked with shock on his face.

Tears streaming down Jasmine's face. She replied.
"You are nothing but a monster. I was in love with you and you kept a secret from me. You totally deserve that slap!"

"I'm sorry Jassybear for-"

"Don't you dare call me that and say something that you don't mean!"

"Jasmine, please listen to me for a second-"

"I don't wanna listen to any of your excuses. We-" She said motioning between him and her, "-are over. Don't you say anything."

After saying what she had to she left the room. I saw the guilt in Mason's eyes.

"Natalie is this the reason that you didn't wanted to tell the girls? " Mason asked me with guilt consuming him.

I nodded.

"We shouldn't have told them about Mafia!" Carter exclaimed.

"Till how long would you keep it a secret? Huh? Sooner or later you had to tell us." Ariana argued.

She's right!

"What do I do now? Jasmine probably hates me!"

"Mason we'll figure out something about that till then you guys should get changed." I suggested.

The guys changed into some clean clothes. We decided to call it a night and get into the bed since it was around 3 in the morning.

That night I didn't sleep well. Everything that happened till now was flowing in my head.

From my eighteenth birthday. Life changed.

---

"And it's done." The doctor said.

Finally the plastor has been removed. Now I can walk. I've waited for so long just to stand on my feet again. Though I did but failed. But now I can finally stand.

"Natalie you just need to rest for today and then you can walk from tomorrow but you need to be very careful with the leg. And-" I interrupted the doctor.

"Geez Doctor! I'll take care of myself and wouldn't do anything stupid! Is that Okay?"

He laughed. "Yes sweetheart. And you young man-" pointing towards Damon. "-can take her home and take good care of this little girl."

This old man is sweet.

We leave the doctor's office and make our way to the pharmacy to take some medicines if I've some pain.

After taking the meds we leave the hospital and get into Damon's sleek black sexy Lamborghini.

All through the way he helped me walk.

"So, since you're leg is fine now and you'll start walking again. So you need to start your training." Damon said while driving.

"Fine. When will we start training?" I asked.