Chapter 3 The bet

Richard pov

Everything was going well and I was about to enjoy the lunchtime with a good fight until that towel head came along, she is such a buzz killer!! It was non of her business in the first place!! Does she have a crush on Artemis or something ?!!!
These questions were swirling Inside my head.

I've never spoken to her and I don't notice her in my classes, but she always gave me arrogance vibes, I think her believes make her feel like she is above us all, damn, one day I'll bring her ego down, no, I'll crush it.

I left the princible's office after some fake apology I gave, and to my surprise they believed it, I know I'm so talented when it comes to acting, I think I should start pursuing a career in Hollywood.

I went back to the cafeteria and she was still there stuffing her mouth with food and reading some book, maybe about how to blow herself up and kill us all.

Thats when I saw James.

" My boy " I said giving him a high five as I haven't seen him all day.

James is my brother from another mother. Me, him, and my twin sister Sophia, we grew up together, our families are friends, and our fathers have business together.

" What did I miss ?" James said.

" Not a thing " I said rolling my eyes up.

" What happened? they said you got into a fight, and went to the princible's office, is everything okay ?" James said with a concerned tone.

" It was Artemis, that nerd, he poured his food over my girl, I just wanted to give him a lesson " I said.

" And ??" James said stuffing his mouth with food.

" And what happened is that the towel head over there " I said pointing at her " told a teacher, and now I have detention after school ".

" Ah, Such a buzz killer " James said.

" I know.. Right???" I said.

" What?? Does she think she is a nun whith that towel over her head?? " James said carelessly.

That's when it hit me.

" James, we haven't setteled down our bet of the year yet, have we?" I said.

Me and James, we had a secret yearly ritual, a bet, every year we would chose a field to compete in, the loser pays the winner a specific amount of money we agree on, last year was who could hold more parties in his mansion during the school year, parties were my thing, so I won and James payed me 3 grands, the year before was who could get more chicks, getting girls was James's thing, so James won that year, and I paid him 4 grands.

It wasn't about the money it was about each of us proving to the other that he is simply better.

" No " James said with an indifferent tone.

" This girl over there, I want to bring her nose down, she thinks she is better than us " I said.

" Details!! " James said still stuffing his mouth with food.

" I mean she never dates, she never speaks to boys, because she thinks she is above that, right ?" I said.

" I don't know that much about her?!! Maybe " James said.

" But I know, that's how those Muslims think, they don't drink, don't do drugs, don't sleep around because they think they're better " I said.

" Okay, and what does she have to do with the bet?? " James said.

" She is the bet!!! " I said.

" What do you mean ? " James realised in shock " You mean ....".

" Yes " I said nodding " The one who gets her v card, gets five grands!!! "

" Woww " James said, the shock turned into amusement on his face " You are raising the bar this year!! ".

" This is our senior year, a special challenge for a special year, also imagine when this comes out she'll never dare to look at us again, she might even move schools " I explained.

" Damn man, you hate her so much, did she turn you down before or what ?? " James said laughing.

" You know I was never turned down before, and I'll never be turned down in the future " I said, daring him.

" We will see about that " James said.

I could see the wheels turning inside his head on how to break the walls of that Muslim girl.

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.