Chapter 12 Face To Face With The Beast

Jannah pov

" A man by the name of Falcone is looking for you " the receptionist said.

" Falcone...I don't know anybody by this name " I said in confusion.

" You must be the one and only Dr Jannah Mohamed " a deep voice said from behind.

I turned to face the source of this voice, and I came face to face with an old giant man, wearing a very fine suit.

" Excuse me!! Do I know you sir??" I said.

" You don't, but I do know you " he said with a smirk.

" Are we going to continue speaking in puzzles? " I asked, as I was getting upset with this weird conversation.

" No, I'll clear everything out, if you give me ten minutes of your precious time " he said.

" Okay, but I don't have much time " I said.

" Don't worry I don't have much time either. Can we sit right there? "
he said, pointing at one of the tables in the lobby.

I didn't say any word, I just led the way heading to that table.

As soon as we sat down,

" How can I help you? Mr..." I asked.

" Falcone " he corrected me.

" Sorry, Mr Falcone, how can I help you? " I asked.

" Oh, you can do so much to help me!!" He said.

" Didn't we agree on speaking in a clear direct way? " I said.

" Oh, sorry, my bad, your boyfriend has something that belongs to me!!" He said.

" Sir, you made a mistake, I definitely don't have a boyfriend " I said, getting up and leaving the table.

" James!! " He said.

" What?!!!!" I said.

" You heard me, James Wayne, I don't care what you call him, but he has something that I want " he said.

" Oh my God, you're the one who wanted to kill him " I said, as everything became clear in my head, and my body dropped back on the chair.

" Guilty as charged " he smirked.

" How dare you come to my workplace? " I almost yelled at him.

" Unfortunately for you, I dare, doctor, I have so many things to make me dare come to your workplace " He said, rudely.

I was speechless of how rude he was.

" Oh, don't be terrified of me doctor, I don't bite " he said.

" But you kill, right? " I said, snapping back into reality.

" Yeah, that was the rest of the joke that I didn't want to say, I didn't want our first meeting to end on bad terms " he said.