Final Chapter A Happy Closure

A special chapter celebrating reaching #1 in spiritual

Words can't describe how grateful I'm for all my readers ❤️❤️

Jannah pov

I came from behind James, as he was standing in the middle of the graveyard in front of his mother's gravestone.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head against his back.

Despite being lost in his sad thoughts, my sudden action didn't startle him, as he caressed my hands with his.

" I know all the condolences in the world can never cool down the flames in your heart for a second, but all I can offer you James is my heart, and my family's heart" I said.

" Jannah... your heart is the only trophy that I pridefully claimed in this life, this is more than enough for me" he said, unwrapping my arms from around his waist, bringing me to face him.

" Do you hate her??!!" he anxiously asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

" No, never.. She gave me you..." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

" She took your father away from you and you took her son's heart, it's a full circle " he said, looking at his mother's gravestone.

" I think so " I said.

" For years, I've always wondered why me?? Why did I fell for you and not anybody else?? Why not Richard for example?? He was the one that started the bet!! Why did we even start that stupid bet??!! I never understood until I found the truth about what my mother did to your father, only then I understood everything " James said.

" It's Allah's plan for us, James "I said, staring deep into his eyes.

" I just wished she could have the chance to love you and to know you for who you really are.. I just wished she could Meet her grandchildren.. " he said, as tears suffocated him.

I looked at him as he started bitting on his lips in a desperate trial to control his lacrimal glands, but the pain in his heart was simply bigger and more bitter than he could ever handle.

He looked down, trying to hide his weakness from me, as his tears stained the collar of his shirt.

" It's her fate James.. And ours " I said, wiping his tears away by one hand, lifting his chin up by my other hand.

" It has been.. A hell of a journey.." he said, trying to wipe away his tears with his thumb, changing the topic.

" Subhan Allah.. We survived " I said, trying to change his mood by smiling at him.

" I only have you now, Jannah.. You are my world " James said, kissing the top of my head.

" And you are mine " I replied.

" You know what??! I kinda think Richard still owes me 5 grands " James said, wiping away the rest of his tears.

" What??!! Why??!! " I said.

" Technically, I won the bet!!" James shrugged.

" You..... " I said, pretending to punch him in the abdomen.

" Okay, shrewish.. Let's go home " he said, he said, wrapping his arm around me.

" Okay, Let's go home " I said, walking next to him, leaning against his tall figure.

A week later

" Jannah, Matt needs to speak to you about something " James said, waking me up.