Chapter 24 Preprations

Jannah pov

By announcing our engagement, the easy part was over, and time for the preparations has begun.

James wanted us to marry as quickly as possible, so we started a long tiring journey of Seeking the perfect wedding for us.

Of course as an American, James didn't know anything about the traditions of marriage in Islam. So Hassan sat down with James and setteled down everything, he explained to James how it works, the wedding ceremony, the dower, and the celebration .

James understood that we wanted to keep the wedding traditional ' a al egyptian way ', he wanted me to get everything I wanted, or my family wanted.

But we still had so much to decide on, like Where are we going to live? The honeymoon? And Where are we going to hold the wedding party?

" I can get a reservation at the Beverly Hilton wedding venue if you want??" James suggested.

" No, no, I want a simple wedding, I don't want it to be extravgant, I want it to be small, and intimate, with family and friends, I don't want it to be my big fat egyptian wedding, plus you are a clebrity, I don't want our wedding to be a media circus" I told James.

" That's a weird thing to hear from a girl, but okay, whatever you want Jannah, so Where do you want the wedding to take place then?? " James asked.

" Here, I know our house is small, but think about it, I want to get married amongst people who are really happy for us, not fakers!!! " I said.

" Well, most of the peopke I know are fakers!! Welcome to my world!!! I'll ask Matt to get me the best wedding planner, and you can sit with her and tell her about your vision about the wedding, what about our honeymoon??? Where do you wish to go??" James asked.

" I don't know??? You are the one who has traveled the world?? You tell me?? " I said.

" Anywhere with you is going to be a paradise " James said.

" Okay, cut the flirting " I said.

" Okay, okay, let's be serious here, what about..? Dubai, It's a muslim city with breathtaking places, it has nature, it has skyscrapers, it has beaches, it has giant malls, it has mosques, it has everything, what do you think?? " James suggested.

" Okay, it sounds like a good idea, I would love to go to Dubai " I said.

"Okay, I will get us a reservation in the four seasons there, would you like to travel on the same night of our wedding, or wait for some time?? " James said.

" It is the same for me?? What is on your mind??" I asked him.

" I was thinking that it maybe exhausting to travel on the same night, I suggest that we stay here for few days before travelling, Dubai is thousands of miles away " James said.

" Okay, but Where??" I asked.

" In our Mansion here " James said.

" What about your mother?? She is not going to like it " I said.

" Don't worry I'm planning on inviting her to the wedding, so she will know that we are marrying anyway " James said.

" Okay, I was thinking also that I didn't take an official permission for a vacation from the hospital " I said.

" Are you kidding me??? My company owns that hospital!!! If Miller doesn't give you a vacation, he is fired" James said.

" Oopps, I literaly forgot about this, how stupid I must be??" I said faceplaming myself.