Announcement

If you have just finished reading the story, you should know that I really appreciate every read, every comment and every vote.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I konw, the ending, right?!!!!

Well, well, I know it's sad, but in my defense
I personally find the sad endings for romantic stories more iconic and long lasting, like Titanic....etc
Happy endings are so expected.
Plus...........

Drums please

I may be " In shaa Allah " writing a sequel.
Of course, this wasn't the plan at first, but I still have so many ideas that I haven't put into this book, and your words have encouraged me greatly.

Let's state some facts

I prefer a story that is crowded with events rather than a story that is full of descriptions and dialogues, so I didn't want to extend the story aimlessly, that's why I finished early.

I like strong girls, I genuinely hate romanticizing abusive relationships
It seems like brainwashing young girls to make them accept this type of relations.
I think if you had already read the story, you would know that Jannah was a really strong character that has always had her boundaries and didn't allow James to break them.

Of course, you all saw James reversion coming, but I didn't want Jannah to know about it, because I wanted it to pure, out of James genuine believe, not for Jannah's sake.

I tried my best to avoid any harram things, like kissing, touching between our protagonists, I wanted it to be pure, and as halal as possible.

I'm from Egypt, I don't know much about life in the United States, so I may get something wrong about life there
Also English is not my first language, so bear with me.

Remember : James is not dead
Please don't be sad, and don't cry, I feel guilty about this

Also remember : it's an imaginary story, it doesn't take place in real life, so save your hearts girls untill Allah sends you the one, who will marry you.

I'd like to give very special thanks to my first readers, who believed in my work before I did

NiqabiLuv
Zannat-Nasiba
TasnimBegum9

Thank you for everything