Epilogue 2 Meet Hamza

Jannah pov

" Push, push, push " James kept screaming in my ear, as he was leaning over the bed I was on.

" Shut up... All this is because of you, I hate you, I freaking hate you " I screamed at him.

" Like you didn't like it " he smirked.

" This is not the right time for a smirk Wayne, God, I freaking want to slap that freaking smirk off your face right now " I shouted at him.

" Ehem.. Ehem... Guys, I genuinly don't think that this is the right time for a Fight, she is giving birth " the obstitrician said.

" Okay, Calm down Jannah, Calm down and push " James said.

" All you know about giving birth is to push!!! I'm trying to push a human being out of my body you freaking idiot, the last time you pushed some thing out of your body was because you had constipation!!! Constipation and I'm giving birth!!! Ahhhhhhhhh " I screamed in pain.

" What do you want me to do then?? Take your place!!! " he said.

" I see the head, I see the head " the obstetrician said.

" He sees the head " James shouted.

" I can hear him, Give me your hand!! " I said.

" What?? " he asked.

" Give me your freaking hand " I said, snatching his arm, and bitting it.

" Ahhhh, What the hell?? cannibal!! " he said in pain.

" Let her do that, she is in labor " the obstetrician said.

" What?? Should I let her eat me piece by piece because she is in labor!!! " James said.

" Shut up James!! I don't want to hear your freaknig voice " I said.

" Okay, I'll shut up " he said, putting his hand over his mouth.

" This has to be the craziest labor I've ever attended " the obstitrician said.

" Why is that baby not coming out?? " I shouted in pain.

" It is.. It is coming out " the doctor said.

" Maybe it is too afraid of his mother" James smirked Again.

" You are dead once I get up " I said.

" Keep pushing, keep pushing, here we Go, here we Go, and the baby is here, and it is a beautiful healthy boy, congratulations " the obstitrician said, giving me the baby.

It was the most beautiful fragile little thing I've Ever seen.

Once I saw him, all the pain was replaced by love.

How can you love somebody you are seeing for the first time??

The answer is simple, it is The instinct that Allah has implanted in all of us.

I looked at him, He had my tan and his father's oceanic blue eyes.
He was the product of our traits mixed in a pot.

" My baby, My baby " I said, putting him against my cheek trying to Calm him down as he was crying.

" Can I open my mouth now??" James said.

" You already did!! " I said.

" He is so beautiful " James said, putting his index finger in the baby grip.

" Alhamdulilah... We are parents... Oh my God " I said, not believing my eyes.

" Yes, we are, what should we name him?? " James said.

" Oh God, I almost forgot.. What about?.... What about Hamza?? I have always loved this name" I suggested.

" Hamza, it is a beautiful name, Hamza Wayne, weird combination but I like it" James said.

" Yeah, we are a weird combination, welcome to our little family Hamza " I whispered into his ear.

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.