chapter 19 Dinner with his family

James pov

At school, I saw jannah by her locker, busy with her books.

" How is my princess today ?!! " I said teasing her.

" Ha ha ha, very funny James " she said in bordom.

" So my sister's birthday is next week, and she wants shahd to come over, but I heard your mother said no " I said.

" Yes, because she is too young to go to a stranger's house on her own " she explained.

" Well, who said she is going on her own?!! " I said winking.

" What do you mean ?!!" She said narrowing her eyes.

" You are also invited " I said.

" No, no no no, this is not happening " she said sternly.

" Why not, are you gonna break our little sisters' hearts?!! " I said.

" James, you know that I know that it's not about our sisters ??!" She said.

" Well, maybe, anyway I already called your mother and told her, and guess what??!!, She said yes, so I'm picking you up next Friday at 5 bye " I said walking away.

" Jaammess " she said angerily.

"I think she is planning to kill me now!!!!" I said to myself

Jannah pov

I went home after school that day, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was

" mum, mum, where are you?!! " I shouted.

" Yes, honey, I'm here " she said.

" Am I going to the waynes' house with shahd ?!!" I asked angerily.

" Yes, your sister is too young to go on her own, and she wants it so bad " she said.

" Well, you thought about shahd and you forgot about me, you know who lives there also, don't you?!!" I said.

" Yes, James, I know and I trust you, plus his parents will be there too" she explained.

" And ?!!" I said looking into her eyes.

" Well you know your little sister, if anything happens she will tell me, she is my little James bond " my mum said teasing.

" Couldn't you ask me before saying yes?!! " I said.

" No, because you were definitely going to say no, I know you, and shahd will give me a hard time about it " she said.

" Wow great, now I'll have to meet the waynes', maybe they are as rich as Bill Gates " I said.

" Don't worry, they will love you " she said trying to reassure me.

" Yeah sure " I mumbeled.

Friday came really fast that week, that's how it works when you try to run away from something, it haunts you.