Epilogue : Our Happily Ever After

Jannah pov

" Surprise " I shouted at James as he entered the house.

" Oh.. God you almost gave me a heart attack.. Hi honey " he said.

We haven't seen each other in a week, I was busy at the hospital, he was busy at the enterprises, and today was his birthday, so I decided to make him a Surprise party.

" Oh, you didn't have to do that" he said placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

" Are you kidding?? It was a nice opportunity to remind you that you are 2 months older than me" I said jokingly.

" Typical Jannah Mohamed " he said.

" I got you some thing " I said handing him a present box.

" Are you sure it is not a bomb??" he asked sarcastically.

" No.. I don't want to get rid of you yet " I said.

He started unwrapping the box, and opened it.

" What is that??" he said, looking at it.

" You guess " I said.

" It looks like a picture of a bab.... No way... You are pregnant???" he said, freaking out.

" Yup... I just found....." he hugged me tightly, cutting my sentence here.

" Oh My God.... Oh my God " he kept repeating.

" You are gonna be a dad, I went to the gyncologist while at hospital, she confirmed the news, and we had a 3d sonar imaging of the baby, you just saw it" I said.

" It's crazy.. Me a dad " he said, crying.

" Oh you are crying... Don't cry " I said.

" I love you... I love you... I love you" he said.

" Okay.. Okay I know, can you let me go now, you are asphyxiating me " I said.

" Oh sorry, my bad, from now on you are not allowed to do anything at home, and you are taking an obligatory vacation, and if you don't agree, I'm gonna get you fired " he said.

" What!!! Our baby is gonna have a crazy dad " I laughed.

" And A crazy mum!! Hay, was that from last week?? That was fast!!" he smirked.

" And the trophy of the most inappropriate jokes goes to.." I said pointing at him.

" He is going to have my same shtick" James said.

" Why he?? Why not a she??" I said.

" Okay, she... What if they were a twin, a he and a she " James said.

" You think??" I said.

" Yeah, your tummy already looks huge for a few days pregnancy " he said.

" Ehem... Ehem... I just had dinner " I said.

" Oh, so you are just fat" He said.

" James Bruce Wayne, don't... Call.. Me.. Fat" I said, grabbing his ear.

" Ouchhhhh... Let me go monster, did you hear that your mummy is a monster!!!" he said speaking to my belly.

" Very funny, but I love you James Wayne " I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Verry grumpy but I love you Jannah Mohamed" he said.

Ah James bruce Wayne, I have no idea how my life would have turned out without you.
Together we learnt to let go of the past, live the present, and prepare for the future.
Our future..... Together.

Vote, comment, let me know your thoughts.

So this is the end to Jannah's and James' Journey, they got their Happily ever after, other wise some of you would have killed me😂😂😂

It has been a hell of a roller coaster.

What do you think after reading the whole story? Hope you enjoyed it.

In Shaa Allah there will be a new book soon.
I'll let you know the details when I start it In Shaa Allah.

And I guess I'll be editing this story too, there are somethings I want to drastically change about it, especially part 1
See you 😊😊😊😊