Just Relax

Narrator's POV

Everyone's eyes focused on Tony and Stephen. Everyone at the table that sat on the top floor of Avenger Tower stared. There was a deadly silence in the room.

Tony ran out of the room, his face was red with shame and tears of anger pooled in his eyes.

Stephen stood there, his head hung low, his eyes focused on the carpeted floor. He sighed, forming a portal with his sling ring and walking into it. The portal closed behind him.

He stopped at an empty hallway, it was silent; but soon enough fast footsteps conquered the silence that filled it. Stephen opened his arms, and Tony ran right into him. Stephen closed his arms around him, Levi embraced them both.

"Let go of me Stephen!" Growled Tony in anger, trying his hardest to pull away from Steven.

"Tony calm down." Stephen spoke softly.

"Stephen stop! Let me go!" He was pounding on Stephen's chest. "I don't want to be near you! Don't touch me! Let me go!" Rage, Tony's heart was racing with it.

"Tony. Just listen to my voice. Calm down." Stephen spoke softly, placing a hand on Tony's nape, pulling him closer. "It's alright."

Shame and anger boiled inside of Tony. Rage and fear fueled his heart. "Let me go! Let me go. Let me...go." Tony gave in. His energy was drained from him, allowing tears to flow out of his eyes. He pressed his face into Stephen's chest. He began to quietly sob, gripping Stephen's shirt in his fists.

"Sh, it's okay Tony. It's okay." Stephen placed his chin on Tony's head. He stroke Tony's hair gently. "I've got you."

Tony's cries began to subside with Stephen's heartbeat ringing in his ears. He was being devoured by Stephen's warmth. He kept his eyes closed, letting himself get lost within all of Stephen.

It was warm and soft in Stephen's arms. Tony felt safe, he never wanted to leave.

A cool breeze blew on Tony's heated body, sweet fragrances filled his nose. He opened his eyes, his gaze was fixed downward, there was green grass at his and Stephen's feet. It swayed beautifully, gently, softly with the wind. He looked up at Stephen, who was staring straight ahead. Tony turned around, behind him sat a vast bed of flowers. It was beautiful, it went beyond the horizon. A beautiful sunset was taking place in the flower bed, getting ready to sleep.

"Do you remember this place, Tony?" Asked Stephen in a soft tone, he was now sitting down. His legs stretched out in front of him, with the palm of his hands holding his weight as he leaned back some. He patted the grass next to him, and Tony took a seat next to him.

"I do." He said, staring at the sun.

They sat there in silence, peacefully. Their focus still on the sunset.

The colors were warm and inviting. It was breath taking.

Stephen drew his eyes away from it, and they fell to his feet. "Tony listen..." He sighed. "You shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed to be yourself or show who you are. And I'm sorry that I exposed you, us, just like that. You just looked so tense and lost, and I wanted to help." Stephen said looking down at his feet. "And I know calm you get when I embrace you or give you a gentle kiss, and I just thought maybe it'd be helpful at the moment." He put his knees against his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He placed his head on his knees. "I'm sorry Tony, I should've just staid in my chair."

"Stephen no." Tony put his hand on Stephen's back, and the other on one knee. "Don't be sorry. You're right, we shouldn't care what the other say or think. The only thing that matters is that you and I are happy." Tony spoke softly.