Fine

Narrator's POV

Tony walked past the living area, catching a glimpse of Peter. Peter was lying across the couch with a pillow on his stomach. The tv was on with cartoons displaying. He looked at his tablet, it was running some diagnostics. Only 23% was complete. He looked at Peter. Eh, he had time to kill. He walked into the living room.

"Oh, hey Mr. Stark." Peter sat up on the couch normally.

Tony sat next to him and faced the tv. "What kind of junk are you watching?" He asked and got the remote, changing it.

"Hey! I was watching that." Peter said.

"Yeah, and it's filling your head with trash." He told Peter, switching between channels.

"You'd like Rick and Morty. Science is involved, and inventions."

"Stupid inventions." Tony stopped on the nature channel. A jungle was displaying on the screen.

"Oh no. Not the nature channelllllll." Peter groaned. He put the pillow to his face and fell back on the couch.

"Come on. It'll educate you. And you need plenty of that." Tony told him and out the remote on the opposite side of Peter.

Garner snakes are harmless. They are not poisonous and are smaller then a spaghetti noodle, but that doesn't make them 100% safe. They are vicious predators. They consist of a diet made up entirely of bugs and small lizards.

The narrator on the tv said. Peter sat up, still not excited about watching the nature channel; but decided to watch anyway. An image of a snake appeared on the tv screen.

"Oh look Mr. Stark a snek."

Tony looked at him. "I think you mean snake Peter."

"Nope. Snek." He looked at Tony.

"Snake."

"Snek."

"Snake."

"Snek."

Ned walked by the two. "Hey Ned what is that on the tv?" Tony asked the teen that happened to go by.

"Oh look a snek." Ned smiled. They were his favorite animal.

Tony's head jerked back a little and a blank expression sat on his face. He took in a deep breath and looked away for a little. "I swear this generation." He let out quietly.

"Hm?" Peter and Ned both looked at Tony.

Tony stood up. "I need to go run some diagnostics. That's all. You two carry on with..." He looked at the teens that were making a pillow fort. "...with whatever you two are doing." He began to exit the living room.

"Peter look. It's an American murder log." He sighed again. The stupidity of this generation was truly breaking his heart.

///0///0

Later that night Peter was bedded down, and Tony and Stephen we're fixing to go to bed. Stephen was under the covers, leaning against the headboard of the bed, reading a book.