What A Flirt

Narrator's POV

Ah, the beginning of another beautiful day. It was Saturday, and no one needed to get up early.

The sun rose, finding the nearest crack in the curtains that draped over Stephen's and Tony's window. It chose Stephen as its first victim to shine its light on.

Stephen smiled at the sensation of warmth hitting his face. He slowly opened his eyes, letting them focus on what was in front of him. His senses slowly began to awake. His hands began to feel their shakiness, but were stopped with another warm pair of hands that were wrapped around him. He felt another body pressed against his back. There was the sound of soft breathing.

"Good morning my love." Tony whispered in Stephen's ear, kissing his neck, sending shivered down his back.

"Mmm~" Stephen moaned, enjoying his treatment. Tony pulled away from Stephen's neck and picked his head up a little. Stephen turned to him, their lips shared a quick peck. "Morning." Stephen smiled.

Tony looked down at what belonged to him. "What are you so happy about?" He asked, smiling. Stephen's smile was very contagious.

"Well let's see..." Stephen made a thinking face. "I had a great night's sleep, I'm warm and comfy, my son is the best, oh! Yeah, I woke up with the love of my life right next to me." Stephen said.

Tony laughed. "I love you dork." He kissed his husband again.

"Me too." Stephen said, sitting up. He wasn't even going to bother grabbing his robe. He got up, letting the sheets fall from his body; revealing his naked top half and his bottom half only clothed with his undergarments. He stretched.

Tony was enjoying the view. "Ooo..." He let out under his breath, biting his lip shortly after. The doctor's booty was poppin'.

Excellent choice in trousers, Dr. Strange, but I believe they would look 100% better on Sir Stark's floor.

Stephen turned around, looking at Tony, sitting up on the bed. He had a smirk on his face and his cheeks flushed red. He was a little excited as you could tell from the bulge forming in the sheets. "Friday, are you flirting with Stephen for me?" He asked.

Stephen rolled his eyes, smiling and shaking his head. He walked into the bathroom. The water began to run. Tony hopped out of bed, removing his undergarments and wrapping a towel around his waist. He went over to the bathroom door and leaned against the door frame. He watched as Stephen had his back to him, removing his undergarments.

"Damn." Tony let out.

Stephen jumped a little, startled, he covered the area between his legs with a small face towel he grabbed. "T-Tony." He groaned. "Don't do that." He said. "What are you doing here, anyway?" He began to look around for a bigger towel to wrap around his waist.

"Stephen, Honey. You're looking like a snack." Tony said, biting his lip.

"Peter hasn't taught me that one." Stephen said, searching desperately for a towel.

"Need a towel?"

"Yes, thank y-" Stephen looked up to see Tony handing him his towel, completely exposed. Stephen's face turned bright red. "U-Uh..." His eyes dropped to Tony's lower body, getting a good look at his husband's joystick. His eyes went wide, and his face became redder, if that was possible. His eyes shot back up to Tony's face. A smug smirk was plastered on it. "Y-You need it more than I do, clearly." Stephen said.

"I'm okay really." Tony said, throwing the towel on the sink's counter.

"Um Tony." Stephen said, watching Tony walk over to the bathtub.

"Yes?" Tony asked, testing the water.

"I'm going to take a bath."

"Yes, I know." Tony said, looking at his husband. "And I'm taking one with you."

Stephen was shook. "Um..."

"Problem?" Asked Tony, dipping into the tub, looking up at Stephen.

"N-No. I'll just wait till your done." Stephen said, turning around.

"Nah." Tony grabbed his arm and jerked him back, pulling him into the bathtub. Water splashed everywhere. Stephen emerged from the water, gasping for air. "T-Tony!" He yelped. "Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Take a bath with me Stephen." Tony said, watching Stephen searching in the water for something.

"Where's my towel?" He asked, feeling around in the water.

Tony shrugged when Stephen looked at him. He watched his husband's naked body under the clear warm water, as he desperately searched for the small towel. His legs were closed and drawn close to his chest. He looked up at Stephen, his face was glowing red. He smiled, knowing this was extremely embarrassing for the wizard. Stephen was very shy, and this was the equivalent of "standing in front of the whole school naked" dream for him.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." Stephen repeated, still searching for the towel. He just wanted to get out of there. "...oh my go-" He stopped when he felt something press against his back. He felt Tony's hands snake around his naked torso. "Tony I would very much appreciate it if you wouldn't-"

"Shh..." Tony hushed. He began to kiss Stephen's neck, slowly and lustfully. His hands slowly dropping lower and lower down the wizard's torso.

"Stark." Stephen called out. "Ah." He gasped when Tony bit down hard on his neck, sucking. Tony placed his hands on Stephen's inner thighs, running his fingers up and down the sensitive skin under the warm water, trying to get Stephen to open up a little as he could already feel his legs trembling.

"Come on sweetie, please?" Tony said, growing a little impatient as Stephen refused to open his legs. Stephen shook his head. Tony kissed his shoulder. That sent shivers down Stephen's spine, causing him to shiver a little and release a moan. "You like that?" Asked Tony.

Stephen bit his lip, holding back any noise that would give him away. Tony chuckled, he could see right through the doctor. He ran one hand up to one of Stephen's nipples and began to pinch it, teasing at it. His other hand still messing with Stephen's inner thigh. Stephen tilted his head back with his eyes closed, letting it fall onto Tony's shoulder. Tony took this opportunity and bit down hard on his husband's neck.

"Tony!" Stephen gasped, taking a hand out of the water and placing it behind Tony's head; pulling him closer. He bit down hard on his lip. His legs shook, threatening to open up to Tony. He couldn't lose, he didn't want to lose.

"Dads." Peter's voice came from the kitchen.

Stephen's eyes opened up. He pulled away from Tony. "I have to make breakfast." He said, standing in the tub with his ass facing Tony, who was still sitting in the tub. Stephen used a portal to get the towel from the counter to his hand. He wrapped it around his waist.

Tony, smirked, leaning back in the tub and placed his hands along the sides of the white ivory tub. Stephen walked out of the bathroom.

He gave a small chuckle. "Oh Stephen..." He said.

If the doctor could've gotten the towel off the counter like that, why didn't he do it earlier?