Papa Wait!

For A_Marvel_Fan

Narrator's POV

"Peter, where'd you come from?" Tony asked.

"A field trip to MoMA." Peter was taken by the alien and thrown.

"Peter!" Tony yelped. He was angry now. He blasted the alien.

Peter got back up. "Uh, what is this guy's problem, Dad?" He asked, shooting webbing into the air.

Tony flew around the alien again, blasting him. "Uh, he's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from the Wizard." Tony said.

Peter launched himself toward the alien, only to be grabbed, swung around and thrown.

Tony blasted the alien, who pulled up a shield and grabbed the half of the taxi that had fallen through the portal and threw it at Tony. Tony dodged it. Peter came back and caught it with with webbing, sending it toward the alien and knocking him to the ground.

///0///0

The thin alien levitated bricks into the air and shaped them like spears, sending straight toward Stephen.

Stephen formed a portal in front of him. All the bricks went into the portal. Wong opened another, sending the bricks back toward the alien.

The alien used a car as a shield, catching all the bricks. One slipped by, hitting him on the head. He groaned. He looked back at Stephen and Wong, angrily. He opened a fire hydrant next to Wong. Wong was hit with the water and thrown a far distance.

Stephen summoned a magical rope and threw it toward the alien. He caught him and pulled him forward. Little did he know the alien had pushed himself toward Stephen, pushing him hard against the wall of a building. He imbedded Stephen into the building with bricks.

"Your powers are quaint." Th alien spoke. "You must be popular with the children." He reached for Stephen's amulet. He took it in his hand, only to be burned. "Argh!" He groaned in pain and pulled his hand away.

"Its a simple spell but quite unbreakable." Stephen spoke.

"Then I'll take it off your corpse!" The alien took Stephen by his robe, pulled him out of the wall and threw him on top of a car. He hit the concrete hard, but stood right back up.

He opened the Eye of Agamotto, ready to use its power; but was strained by metal rods that came out of the concrete. They wrapped around his body. The eye closed. A rod began to wrap around Stephen's neck, cutting off his breathing. He groaned. The alien levitated in front of him, he tightened the rods. Stephen groaned. "You'll find removing a dead man's spell troublesome." Stephen gasped.

"You'll only wish you were dead." The alien spoke, tightening the rods, cutting off all air supply into the doctor's lungs.

Stephen's eyes rolled to the back of his head. He passed out, falling back onto a car then on the ground.

The alien smirked, lifting the concrete under Stephen out of the ground. He began to float away with him, when Levi pulled his corners up pulled Stephen out from the rods. He flew away from the alien.

"No!" The alien groaned.

Stephen flew past Tony and the large alien. Tony watched as Stephen flew past him. He flew past Peter.

"Whoa." Peter backed up.

Tony shielded himself from an attack from the large alien. "Peter, that's the Wizard. Get on it." He said.

"On it!" Peter shot webbing and launched himself toward Stephen. Suddenly the thin alien appeared in front of him, following Stephen as well. Peter followed close behind the alien.