Just Another Way I Love You

Narrator's POV

Peter began to wake up as the sound of the morning commute filled his ears. He was a lot warmer than usual. The sheets were warm and soft. He didn't want to get out of bed, but he had to. He slowly opened his eyes, focusing on the image in front of him. He was confused.

In front of him was a closet. Wasn't there a window before? And what happened to his StarWars action figure collection?

Wait, a minute. This wasn't his room. Where was he?

His breath quickened. "This isn-"

"Good Morning~" Came a voice.

"Ah." Peter gasped.

"Aww Honeybutt, did I scare you?"

Peter turned his head behind him. Wade laid behind him, spooning him.

"Wade, where am I?" He asked.

"My house, my room, my bed." Wade said.

"How'd I get here?" Peter asked, relaxing now.

"Well after we got tangled in your webs yesterday, you sorta kinda passed out. I cut us free and took you home with me." Wade explained.

"Oh." Peter closed his eyes again, sighing. Oh, he was so warm. "Mmm~ These pajamas are so comfortable. They're just like the ones I've got at home."

"I outgrew them a while a-"

"Wait. Where's my phone?" Peter felt around for it.

"I put it in the sock drawer. Tony kept calling you, and it was getting annoying." Wade said.

"Wade!" Peter got up and went over to the dresser, searching for it. "He's probably worried sick.

"Oh, come back to bed with me Spidey." Wade said, taking a rope out of nowhere and lassoing Peter, pulling him back to bed.

"Wade, what if-"

"Shhh. He probably already assumed you're here with me." Wade said, spooning Peter again.

Peter felt Wade's hand trail up the pajamas top. "Wait, how'd I get these on anyway?" He questioned.

"I put them on you." Wade answered, pulling the bottom half of his mask up and kissed the back of Peter's neck.

"So you undressed me?" Peter blushed.

"Uh-huh." Wade said. "And may I say, you're truly a work of art." Wade whispered in Peter's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"Th-Thanks." Peter shivered.

Wade chuckled. "How cute." He kissed Peter's neck.

Peter squirmed under Wade's grasp, placing a hand behind Wade's head; pulling him closer. He stopped in realization of something. "Wade, are you wearing nothing but your mask?"

"Mhm." Wade ran his hand down to Peter's abdomen, messing with the elastic of the pajama bottoms.

"Wade." Peter tried pulling Wade's hand away.

"Come on Honeybutt. There's nothing to be afraid of, I've already seen it." Wade said in between the little nibbles he was giving Peter.

"It's not that. I just thINK! WADE!" Peter jumped a little. Wade had reached his hand down in between Peter's legs and taken a hold of him. "W-Wade..." Peter's face was as red as a tomato.

"Are you a virgin Peter?" Wade asked.

"Y-Your hands are cold." Peter said, gripping a pillow tightly in his arms.