He Put a Ring on It

Narrator's POV

"And you, Anthony Edward Tony Stark, do you take Stephen Vincent Strange as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Tony looked at Stephen. His about to be husband was beautiful. He was completely heart eyes for him. Stephen was looking at him too, smiling, his cheeks a little red. Tony looked down at Stephen's hands, shaking more than usual, and back up to Stephen's beautiful eyes. His heart fluttered and his stomach flipped. His shoulders slumped a little, he sighed. A huge stupid smile formed on his lips.

"I do. I always will." He said.

Stephen's eyes swelled with tears. Oh the joy. He was about ready to explode.

"Forasmuch as Stephen and Tony have consented together in holy matrimony, and have pledged their love and loyalty to each other, and have declared the same by the joining and the giving of rings, by the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Cheers, cries, and clapping happened all at once.

Tony admired the love and support his friends and family gave. Stephen did the same, shedding tears. They laughed and waved at the crowd.

Tony looked at his now husband and laughed. He held a hand to his mouth, crying with joy. "You're so beautiful." He said.

Stephen laughed, shedding tears of happiness.

Tony looked at the man standing behind them, holding a small book. The man smiled and gave a small nod.

Tony pulled Stephen close, placing a hand on his cheek, staring into the beautiful eyes of his husband. "You're all I've ever dreamt of." Tony said, finally pulling his husband in for a kiss.

All you heard was people "awwing" at the kiss they shared.

The couple pulled away and laughed, putting their foreheads together.

Peter wiped away tears and ran up to his dads. He embraced both of them.

"I love you so much." He said, crying in joy.

"We love you too Peter." Tony said.

Stephen and Tony held their son close.

Wong, who was choosen by Stephen to be his best man, came up behind Stephen and patted him on the back. He laughed, smiling in happiness for his dear friend. "Oh Strange. I am very happy for you." He placed his hand on the doctor's shoulder. "I just hope your cake is just as magical as the ceremony." He cracked.

Stephen laughed. "I promise you it'll be just as magical."

///0///0

Loud music played, glasses crashed against each other, there was laughter everywhere. Joy and love overcame the hearts of two newly weds: Stephen Vincent Strange and Anthony Edward Tony Stark.

"So that fight in museum did it, huh?" Asked Steve, who was sitting across from Tony and Stephen. He was crossing his legs with one arm behind his chair. He took a sip out of the champaign glass he held in his right hand. The wedding after party was over, only very little guests remained and were leaving nevertheless. There was more cleaning staff than anything. The music was now low and steady.

"Yup. Haven't really gotten over him sense." Tony said, with his hand around Stephen.

"Well congratulations." Bucky said, sitting next to Steve.

"Thank you." Stephen said, sitting up straight. His chest puffing out.

"So..." Steve smirked and made small circles with his champaign glass, pushing it from side to side in his glass. "Stephen, are you little spoon or big spoon?" He asked.

Stephen grew red in the face. He narrowed his eyebrows. He didn't quite like Steve, but he wasn't going to let that get the best of him on his wedding day. "I am a knife." Stephen said.

Tony looked him, placed a hand on his knee, and laughed. "He's little spoon." Tony shared.

Steve joined him in his laughter. "Don't worry Stephen. Buck over here-" There was a thud under the table, that stopped Steve in his in his words. "I-I mean... I sure it's a comfortable position." He said.

"Which brings up the subject... What's you're favorite?" Asked Bucky.

"Favorite what?" Asked Tony.

"Position." Bucky confirmed.

Stephen coughed, growing redder than before. "I-I'm sorry. I don't think I understand what you're-"

"We haven't done anything of that sort." Tony said.

"Oh, sorry." Bucky apologized. He looked over at Stephen, who was frozen. "You alright Strange?"

"Oh, he's probably dying of embarrassment in the astral dimension." Tony said.

"Ah." Steve stared at Stephen. "How does that work exactly?" He asked.

"Well you see..." Tony began to explain what Stephen had explained to him for hours in order to understand how Stephen sometimes appeared as a ghost to him.

Mean while Stephen was in the astral dimension, a few inches away from his body with his face in his hands.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god..." His face glowed.

////0///0

Did Peter make it to his bedroom?" Tony asked, as he dressed into his pajamas.

"Yes Tony. I made sure." Stephen said, already lying on the bed. He was so tired. He couldn't recall the last time he was this exhausted. Tony sat on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe I should go check on him." He said.

"Tony he's fine. Now please, go to bed." Stephen said.

"Okay okay." Tony finally got under the covers. Stephen liked his space when it came to catching up on sleep.

The night was quiet.

Tony laid with his chest against the soft sheets, he turned to Stephen. "Hey Stephen, do you love me?" He asked, remembering the doctor didn't say it at their ceremony or during the party.

"I married you." Stephen said half asleep.