Gentleman and The Tramp

Narrator's POV

"How many more of these Disney moments are we going to recreate?" Asked Tony putting a tie on and looking in the mirror.

"This is the last one I swear." Stephen said, combing his hair.

An alarm went off in Tony's phone, Tony's head perked up.

"Friday answer it." Tony said. "Hey kid." Stephen turned around.

A projection of Peter appeared. "Dads!" He ran to them with his arms wide open. He tried embracing them, but he right through them. "Oh, right."

"Peter. How are you?" Stephen asked, smiling.

"I'm doing alright. Missing you guys like crazy though." Peter said.

"We miss you too, a lot." Stephen said.

"Is Thor there with you?" Asked Tony.

"Yeah. Uncle Thor!" Peter called. "He's helping Levi fix the plumbing." There were loud footsteps getting louder, then the sound of glass breaking and crashing. Stephen and Tony looked at Peter. "He's still getting used to the house." Peter said. Thor soon appeared in the projection.

"Ah. The Wizard." He said. "Your cloak sure is a handy towel." He said.

"Mm, yeah. Sure is." Stephen chuckled nervously.

"Tony. How are you? Have you eaten your honeymoon? Was it delicious?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's been delicious so far, but we still have a bit to go." He said.

"Ah, must be a really big moon then." Thor said.

Levi rushed downstairs, he was soaked, stopping at the staircase and "looked around". Then he spotted Thor and wrapped himself around the God of Thunder's fist, punching him with it afterwards.

Stephen gasped. "Levi."

Thor chuckled. "I think it likes me." He smiled.

"Yeah, Thor. That's not how it-"

"Don't worry wizard. He's in good hands."
Thor began to walk away with Levi.

"Thor-" Tony was cut off by Thor's laughter.

"Hands." Thor said, his projection disappeared.

"Yeah, he really seems to like Levi." Peter said. "Anyway, what are you up to today?" He asked.

"Well we're going out to eat dinner. And maybe after today, we will come back." Steven said, straightening his bow tie.

"Yay. I can't wait for you guys to come back. I'm so lonely. I miss youuu." Peter said.

"We do too." Laughed Tony.

"Well, I better leave you to your dinner." Peter smiled. "Toodles uwu."

"Wait what?" Asked Stephen.

"What?" Asked Peter.

"What's "uvu"?" Stephen asked. Tony grew curious and joined the conversation.

"Uwu. Wasn't that an app were you could FaceTime?" Asked Tony.

"Yeah I think so." Said Peter.

"Uwu. I feel like a wale. Uuuuuwwuuuuuu." Tony said. Stephen laughed. Peter laughed too.

"Dad stop." He said.

Tony laughed.

"Alright. You have fun now. I'm gonna call the plumber before Thor breaks anything else." He said.

"Okay." Tony And Stephen said.

"Love you." Peter smiled.

"Love you too." The couple smiled.

Peter's projection disappeared.

Tony kissed Stephen. "We're so blessed to have such a wonderful son." He said.

"Yes." Stephen said. "Now, to our date." He took his husband by the hand.

///0///0

"Reservation for Stephen Strange." Stephen said to the host of the Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar restaurant.

"This way." The host said, taking two menus and walking away. Stephen and Tony followed. They sat at a table for two, lit with a candle. He set the menus on the table. Tony pulled one of the chairs for Stephen sit in.

"Thank you." Stephen sat down. Tony sat down after him.

"Anything to drink?" Asked the host.

"Two glasses of your finest red wine." Said Tony.

"And some water." Stephen said.

"Yes sirs." The host walked away.

Stephen leaned a little closer to Tony. "I don't think it was a good idea to order wine, specially with what happened last time." Stephen said.

"The last time we had wine I asked you to marry me." Tony said, looking through the menu. Stephen looked down at his left hand, looking at the ring around his pinky. He smiled. "Anything in the menu you'd like to order?" Asked Tony.

"How about the large spaghetti dinner for two?" Asked Stephen, leaning all in Tony's space and shoving his face into the menu.

"Sure, why not?" Tony said. He leaned in and kissed Stephen's cheek. The wine and water arrived at their table shortly.

"Thank you." Tony said.

"Ready to order?" Asked the waiter that had given them their drinks.

///0///0

"No, you take one end and put it in your mouth. I'm putting the other end in my mouth, then we eat it together." Said Stephen, putting a spaghetti noodle in his mouth. "Just don't-"

"Like this?" Tony pulled it and broke it. He ate it.

"...break it." Stephen finished. They only had a few noodles left. "Okay, take one end in your mouth, don't pull it, and I'll take the other." Stephen explained. He put the noodle in his mouth. Tony hadn't broken the noodle, all was going smooth. Stephen closed his eyes, awaiting for the kiss he'd receive when Tony and him met in the middle of the noodle. He took more of the noodle in. Nothing. A little more. Nothing still. Then he felt the other end of the noodle in his mouth. He opened his mouth. Tony was leaning over to the side.

"Look Stephen, I found a penny. It was heads up." He said.

"Oh come here." Stephen took his husband's face into his hands and pulled him in for a kiss.

Tony smiled in the kiss, pulling Stephen a little closer. He loved ruining the little plans Stephen had to the point where Stephen would just say "fuck it" and go for it. They pulled away.

"You're ridiculous." Stephen said.

"And you need to relax a little." Tony said, smiling.

///0///0

"I can't wait to go back home." Tony said, lying next to Stephen on a large white bed in a room of a hotel. "I miss our bed."

"Me too." Stephen said. He gave a snort. "I wonder how much of the house is still standing."

Tony laughed. "With Thor around? Not much."

"Good night Tony." Stephen said, and placed his head on Tony's chest.

"Good night."

///0///0

"Look Peter." Thor said standing behind the kitchen counter.

Peter was eating some goldfish, staring at Thor.

"Now I'm Uncle Thor..." Thor said. He hid under the counter, then popped back up. "Now I'm the Doc-Thor." He said, this time he was wearing a white lab coat and a stethoscope.

"Whoa!" Peter was amazed. He clapped.

Levi came over and sat next to Peter, watching Thor as he kept the teenager entertained.