Look What I Made

Narrator's POV

"Oh man, I can't believe I'm about to meet the whole Stark Industries team." Peter said excitedly. Tony was helping Peter with his bow tie.

"Now remember Peter, it's an adult party so drinks are off limits." Stephen said fixing his tie.

"Don't worry Stephen. I told them to put out some options for Peter." Tony said, embracing Stephen from behind. He kissed his shoulder. "You are looking sharp today." He complimented.

Stephen smiled. He picked up his wedding ring off the lowboy. He stared at it for a few seconds and placed it on his ring finger. He placed his hands over Tony's, which were wrapped around the doctor's waistline. Somehow Tony managed to get his head up to Stephen's shoulder and  rested his chin on it. Stephen rested his forehead against Tony's jawline. They both stared at the reflection that looked back at them. The small circular light bulbs warmed the image on the mirror. Tony swayed their close together bodies gently. "Look how far we've come." Said Stephen. He looked down to the reflection of their rings. "I still don't understand how I got so lucky."

Tony smiled softly. "Me neither." He said. "You took my little broken heart and fixed it." Tony said. He gave a small chuckle.

"What?" Asked Stephen.

"Do you remember the first thing you told me when you took me into the astral dimension?" Asked Tony. Stephen chuckled. "Butterflies. I always made a swarm of butterflies erupt in your stomach." He said.

"You still do." Stephen said, placing a kiss on Tony's cheek.

"I love you Stephen." Tony said.

"I love you too Tony." They leaned in for a kiss. A sweet passionate kiss. Stephen opened his eyes slightly and caught a glimpse of something moving in the reflection behind them. He squinted, focusing on it. Peter was still sitting on the bed, putting his socks on. His eyes grew wide and pulled away from Tony. His face reddened.

"What's wrong?" Asked Tony. Stephen pointed back at Peter. "Oh." Tony grew a little embarrassed. He turned red and covered his mouth with one hand. He took in a breath. He pulled the hand away from his mouth and cleared his throat. "Hey Peter, need help with that?" He said, turning around and straightening himself out.

"Yeah."Peter said looking around. "I lost my other sock. Have you... Hey Doctor Dad, are you okay?" He asked. "Your face is all red. You too Iron Dad. Did something happen?"

"Have you tried standing up and seeing if you're sitting on it?" Asked Tony. Stephen made his way to the door.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He said and walked out.

"What's wrong with Doctor Dad?" Peter asked, putting his other sock on.

Tony smiled, giving a little laugh. "He's just really shy." He said.

///0///0

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark!'

"Tony, is it true you got married?"

"Mr. Iron Man!"

"Are you married to Stephen Strange, Mr. Stark?"

The press and paparazzi were everywhere, holding microphones and recorders. There were flashes everywhere and clicking sounds. Tony, Stephen and Peter were caught in the middle of it all, they hadn't even gotten out of the limo. His body guards opened the door for him and the other two. They kept the crowd at a safe distance from Tony, Stephen and Peter as they made their way out of the limo and into the crowd. People started throwing and asking questions at them.

"Thank you. Thank you." Tony waved at all his fans and the press. He helped Stephen out of the limo. Peter followed.

"Wow. Mr. Stark this is awesome." Peter said, looking at all the people around him.

"I know. Keep up Peter." Tony said, walking with Stephen down the isle to the party. They came in through the large glass doors of a beautiful building. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and there were waiters and waitresses carrying silver platters with food and drinks. they dressed in tuxes. Classical music played in the background. All the people were dressed very formal. Only a small number of selected photographers and press were allowed inside for pictures. Once they noticed Tony, they rushed over to him.

"Mr. Stark are the rumors that you have married true?"

"Do you have a son?"

This questions were a lot more organized than the ones coming from the people outside.

"Alright alright." Tony said, moving his hands indicating everyone to slow down. He stepped aside and exposed Peter and Stephen. "It's true. This is my family. Look at it. Admire it." He said in a bragging manor. He did jazz hands at Stephen and Peter, giving them more dazzle. Pictures and flashes went off almost immediately. "I made it all on my own, and I'm very proud. Yeah I made it. Mhm."

And indeed he was proud. He finally had a family.

///0///0

"Dad that was so cool." Peter said in the limo. It was 11:56 pm and Stephen and Tony were out of it. They were tired and just wanted wanted to go to bed. Peter on the other hand, was very hyper active. He had kept all the little drink umbrellas he could find at the party. "And when the fireworks went off and spelled out "Stark Industries"! That was awesome!"

"Honey what did you give him?" Stephen asked, leaning against Tony half asleep.

"I had 7 glasses of sparkling apple cider and 4 juice boxes." Peter said. "I had to pee a lot. It was funny because I would go in there and the sink..."

"I think next time we should leave him with Vision." Tony said with his head back against the seat.

"It was so funny, I had to do it again." Peter laughed.

"At least he ran out of stories to tell." Stephen said.

"That reminds me. While we were in the crowd of photographers and paparazzi-"

The adults groaned.