Ah, Perfect

Narrator's POV

"Well someone is looking sharp." Tony licked his lips as he leaned against the doorway of the room he and the wizard shared.

"Sh-Shut up." Stephen answered as he straightened the collar of his shirt in front of the mirror, smiling and blushing. He put some gel in his hands, which applied it to his hair for some good looking hair.

Tony laughed. "I can't." He approached his boyfriend from behind and embraced him. He gave his neck soft gentle kisses. "Mmm~ You smell good too."

"It's a special occasion." Stephen smiled, trying hard not to give into Tony's affection.

"Mph~" Tony gave Stephen's neck a little hard bite.

Stephen bit his lip. "Tony..." He said.

"Yes?" Tony asked in between kisses.

"I'm kinda surprised you can reach all the way up there." Stephen teased, smiling.

Tony pulled away. "Shut up." He groaned, "You never let me have fun."

Stephen turned to him and smiled at him. He gave Tony a small peck on the lips. "Come on you idiot, we'll be late."

Tony laughed and took him by the hand. "Alright, alright." They walked into the living room. Peter was sitting on the couch, watching some ridiculous cartoon.

"Woooooo! Mr. Stark! Looking good." Peter said. "Dr. Strange, looking snazzy." He smiled, noticing he made the doctor blush. "Date?" He asked.

"Well, it's actually Tony's and my 8th anniversary." Stephen explained.

"That's right. On this day, I asked this wizard to be my boyfriend." He kissed Stephen's cheek. The doorbell rang. "Oh, there's your babysitter."

"I thought Peter was old enough to be on his own for a few hours." Stephen watched Tony go to the door.

"Stephen, he's Peter." Tony opened the door.

"Good evening." Came a voice.

Stephen froze in place.

"Uncle Loki!" Peter sat up and raced over to the door, embracing the Asgardian. "You're here to babysit me?"

"Of course I am." Loki smiled.

"Alright remember Peter, bedtime is at ten. No sugar after eight." He looked at Loki. "And Wade is definitely not welcomed while we're away." He said in a serious tone.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him." Loki smiled.

"Alright Stephen. Come on." Tony took the frozen in place wizard and walked out the door.

"You both have fun." Loki said as he closed the door.

Tony and Stephen drove away.

"Y-You left our son with that man." Stephen said. "How dare you leave our son with that man?!" Stephen pulled Tony's ear.

"I know. I know." He whined. "Trust me, everyone else was busy. I tried to get Thor to come, but he was busy. There was no one left, Loki volunteered." Tony explained. "Ow, ow..."

///0///0

Tony clapped along with a large crowd of people. He smiled at the opera singer as she vowed. Stephen sat next to him.

"Wasn't that beautiful?" Tony asked him.

"Oh. Yes, of course." Stephen smiled nervously.

The show was over and both men walked out of the theatre. Tony wouldn't stop blabbing about the wonderful orchestra. Stephen walked next to him with his hands in his pockets, in silence. Tony took noticed.